Presenter: Mark Bolinsky
Task: Decide whether a converged infrastructure is ideal for your enterprise applications
Approach: Discuss best practices and provide guidance on the right questions to ask

The traditional use of “SAN storage” is no longer the only choice for deploying enterprise application. Software defined data centers are making inroads into enterprise data centers, and there is good reason for it. There is the potential for significant infrastructure cost savings, architecture simplification, reduced administration costs, and depending on the configuration - even better performance. This session will discuss some best practices and outline decision guidance to help you ask the right questions when considering hyper-converged architectures.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 0
0 299

Presenter: Russell Leftwich
Task: Understand the concepts of the Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) standard
Approach: Discuss what FHIR is, and what it’s for

This session will introduce the concepts of FHIR - Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 0
0 259

Presenter: Clayton Lewis
Task: Use a modern, powerful tool for developing applications
Approach: Demonstrate how Atelier leverages the capabilities of Eclipse

In this session we will show you how we have leveraged the capabilities of Eclipse to create a modern, powerful tool for developing solutions.

0 0
0 670

Hi,

I'm posting this for the benefit of others. Not often one changes certificates in Cache, at least in my case. I run a system, that uses certificates to encrypt SOAP messages, and since the last time I ran it, my certificates expired.

So I renewed them using our PKI tool, so far so good. I gave all (3) certificates the same names (and filenames too) as to those expired, thinking that everything would just work fine next time I call the SOAP service.

Unfortunately, I got trapped.

2 0
0 597

Sentiment Analysis is a thriving research area in the broader context of big data, with many small as well as large vendors offering solutions extracting sentiment scores from free text. As sentiment is highly dependent on the subject a piece of text is about (financial news vs tweets about the latest computer game), most of these solutions are targeted at specific markets and/or focus on a given type of source data, such as social media content.

5 0
0 991
Article
· Oct 26, 2016 1m read
Ensemble XML VDoc Schema Editing

This article explains how Atelier helps you to improve software development productivity. One of the Ensemble features is the VDoc infrastructure. When someone develops HL7 v2.* production, She/ He is in a luxurious situation because Ensemble comes with a HL7 Schema editor. On the other hand this is not the case with XML VDocs. But with some effort you can turn Atelier to a handy XSD editor and close the gap.

Please follow the step-by-step guide to complete the job.

Before you read

Please make sure that you have

1 0
0 576

This is a nice introductory explanation of MQTT that I thought would be of general interest. The technology used for the broker in this case is not that important as there are several brokers available.

At global summit we will be demonstrating ways to use MQTT with Ensemble to get information from the Internet of Things into your enterprise applications and business processes,

http://www.hivemq.com/blog/how-to-get-started-with-mqtt

Dave

0 0
0 636

The DeepSee Shell Best Practices Series - Example of using the MDX subquery flag in the DeepSee Shell

We have different flags for DeepSee advisors to look into the execution details and the methods DeepSee is using to do calculations.

flag [flagname] [on|off] – Turn a diagnostic on or off.

flag cmbr on|off – Show current member processing.

flag compound on|off – Show rewrite of compound queries.

2 0
0 437

Presenter: Paul Dayan
Task: Upgrade with minimal downtime
Approach: Provide examples of planning minimal-downtime upgrades from a variety of starting scenarios

When upgrading Caché, Ensemble or your application on your business-critical system, you want zero or minimum downtime. This session explores the problems and options when upgrading, and how mirroring can reduce or eliminate business disruption, with practical steps and a demonstration.

0 0
0 164