Hi,

I'm trying to access the categories configuration for the WorkMgr via COS, so I can be able to create new categories for our processes and this way try to overlock the limit of cores*2 workers. I've seen that last version of IRIS is supposed to have a menu on the portal (System Administration > Configuration > System Configuration > WQM Categories), but since we are in 2020.1 this doesn't exist. 

Does anyone have experience with WQM.API to manage the categories, or the usage of ^%SYS("WQM") to set it directly?

0 1
0 129

I currently have a batch job that performs many functions. Two of them are below. I was wondering how this can be done in a custom class 

mv $TEMPDIR/$FILE   $TEMPDIR/$FILEa"_$DATESTAMP.txt" 
     mv $TEMPDIR/$FILE1  $TEMPDIR/$FILE1a"_$DATESTAMP.txt" 
     mv $TEMPDIR/$FILE2  $TEMPDIR/$FILE2a"_$DATESTAMP.txt" 
     mv $TEMPDIR/$FILE3  $TEMPDIR/$FILE3a"_$DATESTAMP.txt"
     mv $TEMPDIR/$FILE4  $TEMPDIR/$FILE4a"_$DATESTAMP.txt" 
    #Gzip files 
    find $TEMPDIR -type f ! -iname '*gz' -exec gzip '{}' \; 

Thank you

0 2
0 127
Question
alex chang · Apr 20, 2020
How to customize message view?

Due to bussiness requirements.I want to add some bussiness field on intersystem message view ui .

eg:

1. add new action page to display bussiness detail

2. add new function to do more  Fine-grained things.

3. add new database field in message table.

finally, I hope get more detail of messae view due to customize it.

Tks.

0 2
0 127

Hi, we have mirrored databases, now we have three nodes. Primary, backup, async. They are sync by journals and with some TB each node (expensive storage).

I would like to have a scenario where the two nodes (Primary and backup) have the same amount of messages (purge task of x days) , both as failover, but the asynchronous node should have more messaging, as much as the storage allows us. We want to use this node so provider can give support(search old messages), but not have databases in production that are so large that they are hardly consulted.

Any ideas?

0 2
0 126

Hey everyone.

I have a use case where I need to write files to a handful of locations, and 2-3 subfolders in each location.

My plan was to extend EnsLib.File.PassthroughOperation and then pass  that operation the file and the subfolder details, and then have an operation per destination.

Has anyone done anything similar and can highlight any pitfalls I may be about to make?

0 3
0 125

Hey all,

I am currently working on a website (with Angular) for displaying the results of UnitTests.

Everything is working fine, except that I can not run a test inside a ClassMethod.

I have 2 classes: One for handling which test class should be invoked and then a test class that is extending %UnitTest.TestCase

The test class:

0 1
0 125

I'm looking for a means to dynamically specify and/or limit the data from the source that goes into a cube at build time.

I have a single data class that defines my source, and as the data within this table/collection grows/changes over time, I would like to be able to control which records actually make it into the indexed cube, but I'm having a hard time (short of defining a stored procedure to use instead of the extent query) for populating my cube indexes.

0 2
0 123

I send ORUs to a process where a transform is applied before sending the message to a process where the routing is handled. A recent request was made that when OBR:25="D" the message is also be faxed with transforms that have some similarities to the original, but not exactly the same. I copied the DTC, made the alterations, and created a separate rule to handle it. However, when I run a message through with a "D" in OBR:25, it is only sent to the routing process once.

0 3
0 122

Hello there friends, 

I am new to DC and I need to advance up my self. 

I see that we get awarded with badges and so on through that process. 

But i do not exactly get the idea of it. 

I see that we have a challenge of becoming the insightful commenter and so on. 

I would like some one to help me out with it so that i could get to the next level. 

Regards. 

1 3
0 120

Hi All,

I have created a custom method into persistent class to call vendor Rest API from Ensemble that is working fine through Terminal, but my concern is:

I want to call only if  Error, Warning or Alert are generated. Is there any way that it would call automatically to send that Logs records through API or from where I need to call custom method of persistent class.

I also tried to put that persistent class method from Ens.Util.Log class but it's calling multiple time automatically.

Thanks,

Asif

0 1
0 118

Hi -- at a customer site we have 8 Access Gateways, with a couple of different load balancers that decide which projects go to which subset of AGs.

We're about to go live with a project that uses a subscription, and we have that subscription pointing to one of the AGs.  What if that AG goes down?  The project is dead until the AG is back up.  The subscription forces us to pick an AG that's registered in the Gateway Registry -- I don't see a way to get a cluster or load balancer address in there.

0 1
0 115

Hi:

I have noticed a problem in some new code I did on one of our productions. I think it is leading to 2 problems. 

I have a file, lets call it 1111111111_2300.pdf. 

We make the file UNIQUE to avoid an issue. This filename in the working directory gets a session ID Added to it before the .pdf. So lets say it was session ID 9 it would be 1111111111_2300#SID9.pdf in a working directory . 

There are further operations to be done on this document before it is sent. For various errors an email is sent back to service users. 

0 3
0 115

A BusinessService XYZ is created by extending Ens.BusinessService and the ADAPTER is set to EnsLib.File.InputAdaptor. Files are copied to the FilePath specified by the adapter. But if XYZ is invoked directly via CreateBusinessService, the files MUST be deposited to the default temporary director rather than the file path specified in FilePath of the adapter. Is it possible to the use the file path in FilePath when using CreateBusinessService?

0 1
0 112

Hello,

We would like to know if Ensemble could generate a CADES sign from a string and a certificate.

We have read:

https://cedocs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/Doc.View.cls?KEY=GXML...

So we have seen that we could create a class, to sign a document, and store the sign inside that new class. We have also seen that there are some different algorithms to choose from, like sha1.

0 1
0 112

Hello,

We are developing a Transformation and we are wondering: how could we debug and show a XML message which is being an output from a transformation, without storing it into request/response/callrequest/callresponse? We mean, how could we show a context variable in the production?

For example, let's have a transformation which stores an appointment in a variable called: context.especializadasConFormatoPrimarias

How could we show in the Production?

Currently it is being stored as the Transformation's output:

0 1
0 110