I like to be able to call an "autohotkey" executable message box from within a running Cache routine executing as a jobbed routine. The autohotkey executable displays a small pop-up window with a message and an "OK" button .. and will time out in 10 seconds if the user does not press the OK button.

Although $ZF(-1,cmd) executes (where "cmd" contains a simple batch command e.g. @c:\autohotkey\warning.exe), no interactive window appears and, once the autohotkey routine times out, the calling cache routine simply continues.

0 5
0 183

Hi all,

I added an additional shard node to an existing shard by accident.

After the add, it can not be removed and query from the master shard now fails. I did not find any data from shard master in the shard node.

How to recover it and remove the shard node from the shard master?

Thanks.

0 2
0 183

We have multiple interfaces to Epic. We currently have the IP address set to epicsup. We now want to update all of the interfaces with this IP addresses to epictst. Is there a method to do this?

0 6
0 182

Hi,

Recently, I meet some problem at product env.

Some outside http request send to my Business Service. cause service very slow down. So I want find root cause . But at the message trace page. I can't found any source address . But at Product env. I can't install packet capturer like wireshark . I meet some problem.

And Second. Does ensemble can limit request speed at Business Service? too many requests slowdown my service.

Tks.

0 1
0 180

I want to call some Java Remote Call through Java gateway. The call code as following:

class CallRemote Extends %CSP.REST {

Method Index() as %Status {

Try

set gw = createJavaGateway()

Do callJavaMethod(gw)

do gw.%Disconnect()

Catch {

}

}

}

But Every call need connect to Java Gateway and disconnect it. But It's cost too high( about 80ms)

So, According to my Java experences, I need create some connection and put it into global static ConnectionPool

0 2
0 179
Question
· Apr 20, 2020
How to customize message view?

Due to bussiness requirements.I want to add some bussiness field on intersystem message view ui .

eg:

1. add new action page to display bussiness detail

2. add new function to do more Fine-grained things.

3. add new database field in message table.

finally, I hope get more detail of messae view due to customize it.

Tks.

0 2
0 175

Hi -- at a customer site we have 8 Access Gateways, with a couple of different load balancers that decide which projects go to which subset of AGs.

We're about to go live with a project that uses a subscription, and we have that subscription pointing to one of the AGs. What if that AG goes down? The project is dead until the AG is back up. The subscription forces us to pick an AG that's registered in the Gateway Registry -- I don't see a way to get a cluster or load balancer address in there.

0 1
0 163

In Oracle database, the synonym is an alternative name for objects such as tables, views, sequences, stored procedures, and other database objects.

You generally use synonyms when you are granting access to an object from another schema and you don't want the users to have to worry about knowing which schema owns the object.

Is IRIS SQL sintax has something like this: (oracle sintax)

1 1
0 162

Hello there,

Someone know which impact would have my database changing the locale and its collationTable? I understand it should works fine, without any drawback.

Could someone else confirm my assumption or tell me what could happen? Has anyone changed something like that? (Not to russian, japanese, chinese, etc..)

About queries.. is there any side effect?

Regards

0 1
0 161

Hi, we have mirrored databases, now we have three nodes. Primary, backup, async. They are sync by journals and with some TB each node (expensive storage).

I would like to have a scenario where the two nodes (Primary and backup) have the same amount of messages (purge task of x days) , both as failover, but the asynchronous node should have more messaging, as much as the storage allows us. We want to use this node so provider can give support(search old messages), but not have databases in production that are so large that they are hardly consulted.

Any ideas?

0 2
0 161

Hi Community,

I am looking some kind of logic or trigger some events when cache process ends.

For example, if I set some X global when i logged into terminal and when I closed the terminal or process ends by its own, global to be removed.

Thanks in advance!!!.

SR

0 3
1 161

A BusinessService XYZ is created by extending Ens.BusinessService and the ADAPTER is set to EnsLib.File.InputAdaptor. Files are copied to the FilePath specified by the adapter. But if XYZ is invoked directly via CreateBusinessService, the files MUST be deposited to the default temporary director rather than the file path specified in FilePath of the adapter. Is it possible to the use the file path in FilePath when using CreateBusinessService?

0 1
0 159

Hi All,

I have created a custom method into persistent class to call vendor Rest API from Ensemble that is working fine through Terminal, but my concern is:

I want to call only if Error, Warning or Alert are generated. Is there any way that it would call automatically to send that Logs records through API or from where I need to call custom method of persistent class.

I also tried to put that persistent class method from Ens.Util.Log class but it's calling multiple time automatically.

Thanks,

Asif

0 1
0 158