I have a SQL query that I want to run against MS SQL from cache ensemble using the SQL outbound adapter. If I run this query direct from MS SQL Studio it take about 7 seconds MAX and returns about half a million rows. The row only contains one column it is a number all same size and if I run this query in the production in ensemble it takes for ever the production finishes without getting the response back. The same query run in cache outside the ensemble environment writing results to a file it returns results taking about 3minutes to complete.

0 1
0 242

Anyone hs encountered this?

04/13/21-07:21:28:522 (191540) 0 ECP: Lost net connection: Error 104=(Connection reset by peer)
04/13/21-07:21:28:522 (191540) 1 ECP: connection from 'ECP1:HIS-AAA4:CACHE' dropped (1.1.1.1:14400)
04/13/21-07:21:28:672 (198470) 0 ECP: Mirror Connection request from 'ECP1:HIS-AAA:CACHE' (1.1.1.1:14419)

0 1
0 299
Question
· Jul 11, 2021
Applying Stylesheet

Hi Guys,

I'm using the below style and everything looks good, with my Dynamic Grid width 1300px, but when I refresh my grid the width goes out of whack and the grid is too wide, so how can I re-call my enforce my style to be applied again after refreshing my grid, so basically I'm looking for a line of code that I add it to my refreshing () clientMethod ?

XData Style
{
<style type="text/css">
body {
padding: 5px;
margin: 0px;
height: 100%;
background-image : url(images/bkground.gif);
}

0 1
0 136

Hi Experts

I am trying to pull the code tables Information and this code table has linked code table not exactly obviously joined by SQL tables or columns. This is confusing me. Please can you clarify how to link these two tables.

I will be generic to ensure, any privacy is protected

CT_Hospital has CT_Staff linked in.

When CT_Hospital has data, for that relevant hospital code, CT_Staff can be clicked and data entered.

When I see in the Components - > Items I do not see any SQL table or SQL column common between CT_Hospital and CT_Staff.

0 1
1 296
Question
· Aug 5, 2021
DTL record testing error

In the Data Transformation Builder, I have a source record with several values that is connected to a target record with several properties. In the Tools tab, clicking on Test, I have an xml format set up to test the data transformation but I'm getting this error:

ERROR <Ens>ErrNoObjFromString: Failed to find element Record / class BI.process.prodTest.Record in String

Do you know what might be causing this error to happen?

0 1
0 88

Hi There,

We are upgrading from Cache to IRIS this weekend and I was curious what version of IRIS I need to download. Once our system is live on IRIS, I will no longer be able to use Ensemble. If anyone knows the version of IRIS and could pass that along to me, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

0 1
0 276