Hi folks!

How can I refer to a classmethod of the same class while coding another classmethod with Embedded python?

I know that I can call it with iris.cls(classname).MethodName(), but it's more cumbersome even comparing with ObjectScript, where I can call ..MethodName().

Compare ObjectScript:

do ..SetupGame()

and the same call in EmbeddedPython:

iris.cls('eshvarov.sample.SeaBattle.GamePython').SetupGame()

Thoughts?

0 6
0 254

We are trying to come up with huge DataStore which needs to store HIPAA transactions and Data getting partitioned with idkey - YYYYMM. Current Live data get inserted into current Month DB - HIPAA_202306. 10 years (Hipaa retention policy) old data is going to be sitting in to 120 DBs ( 201606_HIPAA, 201607... 202305) for historical audit legal compliance purposes.

Currently if we create Namespace we get 2 databases - CODEDB for routes/classes & DATADB for journals data.

0 7
0 321

Hi All,
I was creating a unit test directory with the below script. But it not creating any directory as mentioned in code. I am working on MacBook with irisusr User as standard installation process.

if '$data(^UnitTestRoot) {

set mainFolder = "UnitTest\NewDir\"

set st = ##class(%File).CreateDirectoryChain(mainFolder _ testSuite)

if $$$ISOK(st) { set ^UnitTestRoot = mainFolder }

else {

write !, "UnitTestRoot folder could not be created. Consult with instructor."

do $system.Status.DisplayError(st)

}

}

0 2
0 174

Hi Community,

I would like to know how I can query a list of patients that were revoked on HealthShare for the month of April and May.

Messages are sent using FHIR and a revoke is handled with active:false as seen below. A non-revocation will have active: true on the patient resource.

I wanted to check SQL tables but I am not sure which one to check if so. Please advise on how to go about getting this report.

Regards,

0 0
0 120

Getting INVALID OREF error while unit testing. Also ResultDyanmicObj.Headers.%Size(),DummyResponse.Headers.%Size() these are working fine getting 7 value from both. but still it is not working.

do $$$AssertEquals(ResultDyanmicObj.Headers.%Size(),DummyResponse.Headers.%Size(), "Validation for Headers")

error - INVALID OREF>TestAccountSearchWithoutAccount+6

0 1
0 198

Hi All,

I am trying to execute my SQL query using ExecDirect() method and it returns a ResultSet. No doubt it works fine after this I am trying to fetch each value using a loop code below. But before that, I am also checking for %SQLCODE = 100 which is for an empty resultset I think. However, It is not working as desired. In the case of an empty resultset also I am getting %SQLCODE = 0 until result.%Next() is called. Also, %ROWCOUNT is giving 0 in a case where my query is return 1 result row. I am so confused about this.
while resultset.%Next() {

// code

}

0 4
0 163

Has anyone come across a good using Embedded Python to convert a Python List object to an IRIS %List object?

My use case is I want to open an SQL entry with an Objectscript class method, then pass some information from that row into a separate Python class method which will then create a Python List object, then have the Python class method return that list back to the Objectscript class method in such a way that the Python List can be converted to an IRIS %List object for me to then use in the Objectscript code.

0 3
0 209

I have a pResponse output in my onrequest method, in here I build an ACK and set the pResponse variable to it, and return a status object afterwards.

The pResponse doesn't show up in the trace or message viewer, yet if I move the interface to another more established namespace it works fine, what settings or config could be preventing the ACKS going back?

0 4
0 173

Hi community members!

I'm trying to deploy a container based on IRIS Community for Health ML image available from this url but when I start the container the memory consumption skyrockets to 99% making impossible to work with the instance (it never goes below the 95% of the memory). When I do the same with the IRIS Community for Health image it never goes over 80% of memory.

0 2
0 255

Hi,

Looking for some guidance on setting up IRIS to use single sign on to authenticate with ADFS.

We have a request for users to automatically launch IRIS without the need to login, the user will be authenticated by Single Sign on (SSO) against ADFS.

Do we need to have a authorization server as well as a client, ADFS will handle all the authentication side, so would it be a case of configuring IRIS client up to communicate with ADFS, following the link below?

0 0
0 153

Hello,

Our team is working on building dashboard for internal reference and monitoring.

We would like to have details like Interface Name, Current Status, Last Messages Processed at, IP & Port, Serve/Instance/Production Environment name etc.

If there is any built-in service which we can utilize or any pre-compiled code that we can utilize to build such dashboard.

At this moment want to keep it basic, but moving forward will enhance with more advance features.

Please suggest, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Yash

0 0
0 194

Hello all,
I am creating a REST API with a spec-first approach. However, I am using the try-catch method to handle any exception if any occurs. But whenever any error related to syntax or something occurs, we get internal server error

{

"errors": [

{

"code": 6220,

"domain": "%ObjectErrors",

"error": "ERROR #6220: Internal Server Error",

"id": "InternalError"

}

],

"summary": "ERROR #6220: Internal Server Error"

}

0 6
0 269

what happened is, I selected a user to investigate their entries. I didn't enter a start date.

After hitting search, the query timed out, (or i cancelled it, I don't recall).

Now, when I go to that page, the browser processes and nothing is displayed.

I cleared my browser's cache, and I still get a blank page.

I'm running on Win10.

I use Chrome as my default browser. The problem also happens in Fire Fox.

i can log in as a different user and the page displays as expected.

How can I correct this situation?

Thanks!

0 4
0 223

Had an issue on Friday where a vendor added an additional field in the middle of a row of one of our record maps. This threw the mapping off when I take the record and try to map it into HL7 and caused massive amounts of errors in our EMR because the data was wrong.

Is there a way that I can add validation on the Business Service to say if the fields are off to fail, stop, and alert on the Business Service?

0 2
0 158

I am unable to connect to InterSystems ODBC client. I am seeing the following error:

[Cache ODBC][State : S1000][Native Code 417] Access denied.

$cnx = new PDO("odbc:Driver={InterSystems ODBC};Server=<IP>;Uid=<id>;Pwd=<password>;");

Am i doing anything wrong?

Although, I can successfully connect and retrieve data in MS Excel using ODBC connection where I have configured my DSN and all

0 2
0 2K

Hi,
i got 2 server with iris instances on them:

srv1
irisinstance1 port 51773/52773
irisinstance2 port 51774/52774

srv2
irisinstance3 port 51773/52773
irisinstance4 port 51774/52774

Both of them have apps published on an external apache on port 443 and i would like to publish irisinstance1 and irisinstance2 on port 443 of srv2.

Something like https://srv2/mgmt1/csp/sys/UtilHome.csp and similar to mgmt2.

I've tried with proxypass without luck.

How can i do that? Is there a guide?

Thanks!

0 1
0 157

How do I determine the size of an X12 message within the Rule Editor? I should add this is for HealthConnect or Ensemble.

The FullSize property always shows 122, and the FullSizeGet method isn't available within the Rule Editor.

Our vendor can't handle messages over 500,000 characters, so I need to write those to another queue for later processing, and to get the interface into they're system from crashing.

Thanks,

0 2
0 157