Question
· Jul 27, 2021
How To Pass Custom Class

I've created a custom class that extends to the standard HS.Message.PatientSearchRequest. Inside the custom class i just want to pass the data as input only.

But i am getting ERROR #6277: Type attribute, s01:AcoPatientSearchRequest, does not specify valid type for XML input tag: pRequest (ending at line 5 character 171)
</error>

I tried adding Parameter XMLIGNOREINVALIDTAG = 1; and

0 8
0 467

HA backup strategy

we use Rose to do HA with cache2016.2, the database is placed on the hard disk array, which is essentially an instance, and the same array disk is mounted by rose switch, another mirror machine is made.

Is there any problem with this structure for disaster recovery and backup, I hope to give some advice. Thanks!

0 8
0 277

Hi everybody,

Is there any functionality I could use that triggers real time user-defined code on certain audit events? Right now I am interested in triggering such code on a routine modification event, like the one below. I do know how to access this record programmatically, via %SYS.Audit.

Thanks in advance,
Anna

1 8
0 261

Does anyone know how to disable the auto-refresh in Healthshare, especially for Message viewer , Business process designer, DTL editor pages?

These pages in management portal refresh every 15min( i.e. as per the session time out setting) . I tried to set the following two configs to disable the auto refresh but both had no impact.

set ^EnsPortal("DisableInactivityTimeout","Portal") = 1
set ^%SYS("Portal","EnableAutoRefresh") = 1

Thank you for your help.

Mary

1 8
0 581

Cache ODBC State S1000 Native Code 400 Illegal Value

This is my query:

select DateTijdSec from
GLPPatTcActie
where pnr = '27085070017' and LTestId->Makey='BLA' and VerzamelDatTijd < '2021-03-04-2021 09:04' and glpactieid->makey in ('TAV','TMA') order by DateTijdSec desc

Most likely there is a wrong date time in the table, how can i get the data?

0 8
0 839
Question
· May 12, 2021
$preprocess failure

There is an undocumented command, $preprocess, that can be called as below. In this case it takes the class name and converts its code into a text array. That includes comments as well. Two questions about it if you know:

0 8
0 217

In my Business Operation I need to execute a bookkeeping method every X seconds.

How can I do that?

There are two workarounds (I dislike both):

1. Execute bookkeeping on process start - but there might be no requests at all
  2. Create a BS that sends messages to BO every X seconds - it makes production more complex and also queues might not guarantee that the method is executed on schedule.

Thoughts?

0 8
0 240

I am running csession on AIX. I have been using the command "csession cache -U%SYS". In the session the namespace shows as "%SYS>" as expected. I was simply doing queries to the best of my knowledge. At some point csession starting failing to reference the namespace instead showing /cachesys/mgr which is the main dir for the cache instance. I am not aware of doing anything that would cause this but more importantly, how do I correct it? I

0 8
0 335

IRIS use MIRROR to ensure the continuous operation of the hospital business, but MIRROR synchronization data does not contain (web application configuration information, task plans, sql gateway, etc.), about the synchronization of such information do we have a better solution to solve this problem?

2 8
0 322

We've traditionally run a selection of development environments from a single cache instance using different namespaces for DEV TEST PREP etc. This has come with a few drawbacks, mainly that you then cant break down into namespaces per environment and everything is sharing various options.

Is there a massive overhead to running multiple cache instances from the same 'box' instead?

How best to share the memory setup in that situation, we usually pre-define around 80% for the instance, do we just share that evenly between the multi instance scenario?

0 8
0 210
Question
· Sep 15, 2021
Arranging Project

I want to start this project and wants to know the best practices, you guys using to arrange the project. I have done lot of mvc projects and API's in c#. But Intersystems is new to me. Please give me some suggestions like how can I Arrange the objects. Like for eg. Where can I store the productions objects like services,process and operations. will that be like under each resouces folder name? and what are the base classes, and how can I store them? basically please give me some idea about how Can I arrange them .

Thank you

Sai

0 8
0 237

Hi,

I have to create to a web socket client, but I'm unable to read any data from the server, after flushing the buffer. I have no access to the server, only two examples for the client, one in java and the other one in php:

java example:

socket = new Socket("192.168.0.1", 2003);

DataOutputStream out = new DataOutputStream(socket.getOutputStream());

out.writeUTF("aPassword");

out.writeInt(websiteId);

out.flush();

DataInputStream in = new DataInputStream(socket.getInputStream());

int orderId = in.readInt();

0 8
0 507

I've been accessing Cache tables from a developer/reporting side, but am now involved in a project to create a data warehouse for our application. I'm trying to find a query I can use to return the sizes of all the tables in the database, so we can identify the largest tables and handle those individually. Can someone give me a query I can run against our Cache database to return the sizes of all the tables from largest to smallest?

Thanks for the help

0 8
0 640

Hello Everyone,

We are currently in process of implementing REST APIs using IRIS and we are also looking at using Intersystems API Manager.

Our aim is to implement a Microservices Architechture where Services are small in size, bounded by contexts, autonomously developed, and independently deployable.

We are following a spec first approach where we are first defining the API specs into Swagger Hub and using IRIS API Management Service to build the REST classes i.e. the Specification class, Dispatch class and Implementation Class.

0 8
0 461

Hi all

I've been looking into how to convert some images with IRIS and saw some recommendations on the forums around using image magick.

However I can't seem to get this working using ZF100 and on windows server and I'm wondering if I'm missing something really obvious as I've not used IRIS to call third party applications before.

If I run via a Windows CLI on the server, it works fine, e.g:

magick "D:\1221701739_20190716134351965_1_0.jpg" -resize 640x480 "D:\1221701739_20190716134351965_1_TEST.jpg

0 8
1 323