Dear Developer,
Here is a weekly digest of Unanswered Questions on the InterSystems Developers site for the last 60 days.
Unanswered Questions
InterSystems IRIS

InterSystems IRIS for Health

Caché

Atelier

Ensemble

0 0
0 21

Dear DC Member,

Thank you so much for being with InterSystems Developer Community for yet another year!

Day by day our team is trying to make it better and more useful for InterSystems developers. More than 10K+ members are already registered in our Community!

We'd like to know how helpful the Developer Community is for you today. Please take a few questions to let us know what do you think and what could be improved.

0 0
0 21

Hi,

I have succesfully installed IRIS client on MacOS (see bottom half of this post). What's next? How do I access the menu to launch IRIS Client, access Studio, and connect to remote server etc??

Thanks,

W

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$$> sudo sh /Users/xxx/Downloads/HealthConnect-2023.1.3.517.0-macx64/irisinstall_client

Password:

Your system type is 'Mac OS X/x86/64-bit'.

Enter a destination directory for client components.

0 0
0 20

Hi Team,

I am trying to use the inbuilt class: EnsLib.HL7.Service.FileService to pass through an HL7 ADT message as a part of an HL7 to FHIR transformation. We have a client requirement, where we are receiving an NTE segment as a part of the ADT message. I am trying to map the NTE segment to an OBX Segment. I need to implement a counter for OBX segment whenever a NTE segment is found and map the NTE fields to the new OBX segment

How do I implement the counter for OBX?

Thanks

Santosh

0 0
0 20
0 0
0 20