Search

Clear filter
Question
Sehinde Raji · Nov 26, 2021

Latest IS Docker Image unable to locate HL7 service

I am a newb and I can't seem to find the HL7 Service name down below Are you using IRIS for Health image? Hi I have been pulling down docker run --name my-iris -d
Question
Hansel Stange Gaete · Mar 24, 2021

NonStop SQLMP Experiences

Someone have experiences interconecting NonStop SQLMP with Iris ? I need if possible some references or tips, actually connected with JDBC driver to interconnect and take many
Article
Zhong Li · Apr 16, 2020

Run some Covid-19 lung X-Ray classification and CT detection demos

clear lungs. A set of deep learning models such as i.e. Inception V3 model(s) for X-Ray lung classification(s) A container of Tensorflow 1.13.2 with Jupyter Notebook A container
Announcement
Bob Kuszewski · Jun 30, 2023

Upcoming InterSystems Container Changes

When IRIS 2023.2 reaches general availability, we’ll be making some improvements to how we tag and distribute IRIS & IRIS for Health containers. IRIS containers have been
Article
Sylvain Guilbaud · Aug 24, 2023

How to regenerate a blank AUDIT database

be expected to reclaim disk space. As IRISAUDIT is a system database required at startup, there is no question of attempting to restart IRIS after simply deleting IRIS.DAT from the <
Article
Patrick Dunn · Sep 29, 2020

Debugging “Server Availability Error” message when loading Web Application

, and explain some tools which can be used to debug the problem. This explanation is focused on the Web Gateway serving InterSystems IRIS instances, but the same explanation should
Announcement
Vadim Aniskin · Aug 28, 2023

Winners of the 2nd InterSystems Idea-A-Thon

, and green with InterSystems IRIS 💡 Thank you all for your ideas, comments, and votes! And now it's time to announce the winners... Experts Nomination 🥇 1st
Announcement
Evgeny Shvarov · Dec 3, 2020

Technology Bonuses for InterSystems Analytics Contest

Hi Developers! Here're the technology bonuses for the InterSystems Multi-Model Contest that will give you extra points in the voting: InterSystems IRIS BI InterSystems IRIS
Announcement
Bob Kuszewski · Feb 9

IKO (InterSystems Kubernetes Operator) 3.7 release Announcement

using IKO 3.7 with IRIS 2024.1+, the WebGateway can authenticate to IRIS via mutual TLS. Support for reporting asynchronous mirror members Resource requests can now be applied
Article
Robert Cemper · Jul 30

Reviews on Open Exchange - #46

6.0 y y 2 iris-RAG-Gen fast & easy to follow 5.3 y y 3 Webinar-Leveraging-Embedded-Python low risk starter with Docker 5.0 y 4 cache
Article
Yuri Marx · Jun 26, 2020

Develop Business Intelligence Service

Inter Intersystems IRIS is a complete platform to get insights from SQL and NoSQL data. It is possible get data from Interoperability adapters or using a set of IRIS tables
Announcement
Evgeny Shvarov · Sep 10, 2021

Technology Bonuses Results for Projects in the InterSystems Analytics Contest

Hi Developers! We had a set of technology bonuses for the InterSystems IRIS Analytics contest. And here is how projects collected it: Project AtScale PowerBI
Question
Eyal Levin · Jan 28

External backup - exceeding the maximum duration specified

to resume. Any ongoing backup has presumably failed. Next InterSystems IRIS backup must be a full one" our backup system "Commvault" is automatic, how do you tell it once you get
Announcement
Anastasia Dyubaylo · Mar 8, 2021

InterSystems Grand Prix Contest: CONGRATS THE WINNERS

by a specially selected jury: 🥇 1st place and $6,000 go to the vscode-intersystems-iris project by @Dmitry.Maslennikov 🥈 2nd place and $3,000 go to the iris-rad
Article
Ron Sweeney · Jun 4

Multi-Volume Database Awesome Sauce

repurcussions. In the default configuration, your database uses a single IRIS.DAT file. You can configure your database to expand automatically into additional volumes (IRIS–0001.VOL, IRIS