Question
· Nov 14, 2017
type data interval

Hi communauty

I've two columns in my table and the type must be interval of integer values for example : age must be interval between [2 and 6] years and wigth between [10 and 30 ] Kg , how can i define them when creating my table?

thank's

0 3
0 225

[Update] The problem has been fixed.

The update sites listed on the Atelier download page will be temporarily down for some time. We will notify the community here once the servers are brought back up.

As a result, you will not be able to install Atelier 1.1.391 from the beta update site until this work is completed.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.

0 2
0 218
Question
· May 13, 2017
IKNOW concepts

Hi Team,

I am interesting to learn IKNOW concepts in Cache.Will need your guidance.

I. What is iKnow.

ii. Where we are using Iknow(Real time example)

iii. How to we work on iKnow(Did any tools Need?)

iv. Please give notes and articals

Thanks ,

Ponnumani Gurusmay

0 3
0 216

Hi, Community!

If you do not know much about DeepSee technology, this video on is exactly for you:

DeepSee Webinar

https://www.youtube.com/embed/4P45m6LjhPE
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 212

Hi,

I am saving 2000 objects of a class in a loop.

In one environment it is taking a total of 86 seconds and in another environment it is taking 0.55 seconds.

The code (the class and the code for save) is same for both the environment. I have Ensemble 2012.1.5.956

Can somebody help me to identify the cause of the discrepancy. Is there any memory or any other setup which may cause the problem.

Thank you in davance,

Susobhan

0 2
0 206

This is a series of programming challenges for beginners and experienced Caché programmers.

For an introduction : go to article https://community.intersystems.com/post/advent-code-2016-day1-no-time-ta...

You walk into a room, step on a tile and hear a loud click...

Traps !

The challenge is about avoiding traps.

You can recognise if a tile is a trap by following scheme :

1 0
0 206

Hi, Community!

Here are some news on Developer Community enhancements.

In March we fixed a lot of bugs and rearranged the notification system, so I hope you'll be happy with it now.

Enhanced content of the notification

With this new release in every email notification you'll see the reason, why did you get this particular notification and the option to unsubscribe of this types of notifications.

0 0
0 192

hi

I restored one database on Server B with EXTSELCT^DBREST command from backup file (this backup file is taken from Server A).

When I execute select some rows from one table, it return error like this,

the same select sql can return correct data in server A

But when I select other rows from same table on Server B, it return correct data.

Why? maybe the backup file corrupted?

Thanks

0 1
0 186
Question
· Apr 21, 2017
Cache 5.02 License Error

Hi All,

We are using the InterSystems cache 5.02
We having 80 license unit but don't the reason 50 unit have been consumed (CSP unit)
This happen because of this page ran frequently "/apps/docmatic/%CSP.SysConnection.cls"
Can anyone explain why this page ran frequently and consume license?

Thanks,
Sansa.

0 1
0 183
Question
· Dec 13, 2017
Cyclic Redudancy Error

HI,

We are using Cache 5.0.15 version. We are facing error. I tried to copy the dat file, I am getting cyclic redudancy error.
I did run the integrity check and repair utility . Nothing works.
Now My question is how to recover the dat file with data.

Thanks in Advance!
Sankar

0 1
0 125