All time
Question
· Aug 5, 2021
DTL record testing error

In the Data Transformation Builder, I have a source record with several values that is connected to a target record with several properties. In the Tools tab, clicking on Test, I have an xml format set up to test the data transformation but I'm getting this error:

ERROR <Ens>ErrNoObjFromString: Failed to find element Record / class BI.process.prodTest.Record in String

Do you know what might be causing this error to happen?

0 1
0 94
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,977 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi,

Hi have problems to import globals, this is a testing only.

From Caché (v.2012, very older, 8 bits character, Latin1 encode) I created a file exporting globals, file *.gof with de web system utilities,.

When I import these globals to Iris (v2024.1 16 bits character), the restore utility show this error:

0 2
0 92

Hello Community,

I have below issue -

I have an ID with 123456.(ID as a dynamic value coming from request message)

I wanted it to be displayed as "123456" in Json Stream.

Code Example:

set object = ##class(%ZEN.proxyObject).%New()

set object.ID = ID

set x = ##class(%ZEN.Auxiliary.jsonArrayProvider).%WriteJSONStreamFromObject(.json,object)

Case:1
ID : 123456

Will output:

{

"ID": 123456

}

but I need :

{

"ID": "123456"

}

0 3
0 91

In our previous article we presented the general concepts as well as the problem that we wanted to solve by using the task engine integrated in InterSystems IRIS, in today's article we will see how we configure an interoperability production to provide a solution.

Workflow Engine Configuration

First we are going to define the roles of the tasks that we are going to manage, in our example we are going to define two types:

2 0
1 94

there is a setting in VSCode "objectscript.export: {noStorage: ture} " allow export cls from server to client, without storage definition.

However, wheneven I complied and save cls in my vscode client, the storage definition was added back. If I don't want it, I have to deleted the part manually.

Does anyone have something to teach me? thank you

0 6
0 87

Hi Community,

Dive into the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Near Real-Time Analytics with InterSystems IRIS & Debezium Change Data Capture @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/MdPSTatJo9I
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 93
Article
· Nov 26, 2023 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - #36

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only of YOUR own package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

I also placed a bunch of Pull Requests on GitHub when I found a problem I could fix.
Some were accepted and merged, and some were just ignored.
So if you did a major change and expect a changed review just let me know.

1 0
0 93

Good morning,

first of all thank you for taking the time to read and answer this question.

Recently, since we have upgraded to HealtShare 2020, we experienced the fact that when opening in the Studio the Process (.bpl) and Transformation (.dtl) classes, it asks us to log in, i.e. username and password, almost every time we open a new Process or Transformation.

However, in previous versions, I think we had HealthShare 2016 or 2017 or 2018, and in it, you could log in from the Studio in Processes and Transformations, logging in 1 time only.

0 1
0 92
Hello everyone! Don't miss the Developer Community Digest for August 2022!
General Stats
133 new posts published in August:
– 16 new articles
– 36 new announcements
– 77 new questions
– 4 new discussions
161 new members joined in August
10,068 posts published all time
11,462 members joined all time
0 0
0 93

Hey Developers,

Watch this video to explore InterSystems TotalView For Asset Management, the fully managed cloud software that unifies data, automates data processing tasks, and empowers asset management firms with seamless data integration and flexibility.

What is InterSystems TotalView For Asset Management

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7nzris3fhLA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 92

Now users can filter the CCR table by multiple conditions for the CCR tables displayed on the home page and the CCR tab of the System Details page.

Previously users were only able to filter the rows by one condition at a time. This made it cumbersome for users to quickly find CCRs that they knew met multiple conditions, as they would have to choose the condition that would produce the least number of results for them to then manually filter through.

1 1
1 72

Hey Community,

Watch this video to learn how to use terminal aliases for InterSystems IRIS and also how to set it up with your Docker Developer Environment:

InterSystems Terminal Aliases and How To Have It In Docker Environment

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dnG6ErHZDXA

0 0
0 92

אתם משתמשים כבר ב-VS Code עם שרת InterSystems או שרק עכשיו מתחילים להשתמש?

אנחנו קוראים לכל מפתחי הקהילה שלנו להצטרף לוובינר הבא (בעברית!) שבו נעסוק בכל הנושאים היותר מתקדמים בעבודה עם VS Code.

לרישום ומידע:

https://community.intersystems.com/post/hebrew-webinar-vs-code-beyond-ba...

2 1
0 72

Hello Community,

Is there any way to avoid generating the built in validation inside the classmethod from the .disp class definition. I've added the resource with path parameter as integer in swagger 2.0 open API. The class method(in my case getRandom is the class method) inside .disp handles the integer validation by default. Is there a way to avoid/remove by default.

default validations for Integer

0 0
0 92

Hi Everyone,
Do you know that April 22 was the Earth Day?
Join us in celebrating Earth Day on Global Masters - by learning about our efforts for sustainability and how you can drive change on a personal level.
There you will not only learn about ways to reduce your carbon footprint, but you will also have the opportunity to get some extra points for it. The campaign is live till April 30
It's also a good time to check the reward catalog - we added a couple of new prizes for several regions. Hope you will enjoy them!

1 0
0 92