InterSystems Tech Article Contest: 🎄 Christmas Edition 🎄
Welcome to the 2nd InterSystems technical article writing competition! Write an article on any topic related to InterSystems technology from November 25 to December 25, 2021. Details here.
❗️ Any article written during the contest period and satisfying the requirements below will automatically enter the competition:
- The article must be related to InterSystems technology
- The article must be in English
- The article must be 100% new (it can be a continuation of an existing article)
- The article should not be plagiarized or translated (translations of your own DC articles from another language are allowed)
- Article size: >1,000 characters (links are not counted towards character limit)
- Team size: individual (multiple entries from the same author are allowed)
❗️ Choose any tech topic related to InterSystems technology.
🎯 NEW BONUS: If your article is on the topic from the list of the proposed topics, you will receive a bonus of 5 Expert votes.
Contest period & voting
November 25 - December 25: Publication of articles and voting time (both for Experts and DC members).
❗️ DC members can vote for published articles with Likes = votes.
1. Prizes for everyone who enters the contest:
🎁 InterSystems Branded T-shirt
🎁 InterSystems Branded Coffee Cup
2. Expert Awards – articles will be judged by InterSystems experts:
🥇 1st place: Apple Airpods max
🥈 2nd place: Oculus Quest 2 (VR Headset)
🥉 3rd place: Amazon Kindle 8G Paperwhite / Apple AirPods Pro / Raspberry Pi 4 8GB with InterSystems IRIS Community Edition ARM installed
Or as an alternative: Alternatively, any winner can choose a prize from a lower prize tier than his own.
3. Developer Community Award – article with the most likes:
🎁 Apple AirPods Pro OR Amazon Kindle 8G Paperwhite OR Raspberry Pi 4 8GB with InterSystems IRIS Community Edition ARM installed
Note: The author can only win one place in one nomination (in total one author can win two prizes: one in Expert and one in Community nomination).
All contest details here.