Hi

My HIS System is a Microservice architecture base dubbo. To call remote service must through dubbo rpc.

But , I canot direct call his's dubbo service because ensemble cannot support dubbo protocol.

So I want to add support to ensemble.

where Can I start?

Does ensemble has low level interface like dll or linux so, I can add dubbo support to the ensemble just by implementing these interfaces.

I known java Gateway maybe ok, but I want to direct not throught middle layer to do this.

0 1
0 158

Hello there friends,

I am new to DC and I need to advance up my self.

I see that we get awarded with badges and so on through that process.

But i do not exactly get the idea of it.

I see that we have a challenge of becoming the insightful commenter and so on.

I would like some one to help me out with it so that i could get to the next level.

Regards.

1 3
0 154

Hi:

I have noticed a problem in some new code I did on one of our productions. I think it is leading to 2 problems.

I have a file, lets call it 1111111111_2300.pdf.

We make the file UNIQUE to avoid an issue. This filename in the working directory gets a session ID Added to it before the .pdf. So lets say it was session ID 9 it would be 1111111111_2300#SID9.pdf in a working directory .

There are further operations to be done on this document before it is sent. For various errors an email is sent back to service users.

0 3
0 153

I'm looking for a means to dynamically specify and/or limit the data from the source that goes into a cube at build time.

I have a single data class that defines my source, and as the data within this table/collection grows/changes over time, I would like to be able to control which records actually make it into the indexed cube, but I'm having a hard time (short of defining a stored procedure to use instead of the extent query) for populating my cube indexes.

0 2
0 150
Question
· Nov 9, 2020
Default LOCALE installation

Hello there,

I have a simple question related to the default locale after healthshare installation.

Will it be the default one already selected in the O.S.?

I mean, because locally I have it in english, but I have seen it in spanish (by default) in some other machines and the only reason I could understand it is because of the O.S. default language.

Is my assumption right?

Regards,

0 1
0 148

Hi,

I seem to be able to execute sqlproc using the convention defined here https://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/Doc.View.cls?KEY=GSQL_q... provided the package/folder is a single level. As, soon I have a nested folder structure I get an error while trying to execute this.

For instance,

select id, Utils.Users_getRole(id) roles from users.users

works fine while,

0 3
0 139
Question
· Oct 15, 2020
Article Content

Hello there,

I am new to the developer community and i intend on writing a new article.

I have a few ideas on what to write but i need to know specifically what kind of content it has to be?

I do not want to update content that is not valid and waste the time.

Please let me know what kind of content am I allowed to post as it will be very helpful for this purpose.

Also if i post something and want to remove it i need to know how i could delete / remove what I have posted, or should I inform the relevant authorities if any on instances as such.

1 2
0 132

Hey everyone.

It seems that my email address being updated with Intersystems has created a new account on here, and when I attempt to login with the old email address it logs into the new account meaning it looks like I have no post history.

Has anyone else faced this and have any advice on how to resolve it or any thoughts on if this is likely to affect other services like Learning and Global Masters?

0 3
0 100