Thanks Peter and Dmitry.

It looks like WebTerminal is just missing a backspace interpretation, client-side.

I can fix this problem once I have some free time, should be quick.

Thanks for reporting!

Hi Robert! WebTerminal's developer here.

In WebTerminal, there are some core blocker issues we didn't find a way to fix. They are not allowing to support some "traditional" debugging commands and some of those commands you've mentioned. The core problems are described in the issues, take a look. Mainly, it is because WebTerminal is implemented on top of WebSockets and uses "xecute" under the hood. I was asking about re-implementing the WebTerminal's core over telnet to overcome these issues, as then the standard terminal (telnet?) device will be used, eliminating these existing issues. So far, we just need to find an approach to execute arbitrary code in IRIS/Cache using the terminal device, which was not found yet.

Hello! Thank you for posting the question.

Thanks to @Francisco.López and @Eduard Lebedyuk for pointing out to the right place.

Indeed, there was a little mess with links and downloads: the information was spread across 3 repositories on GitHub. I moved all the stuff to intersystems-community repository, as well as added releases there. This repository can now be treated as the main repository of the project. Also, there is the releases page with the latest XMLs you can download for installing ObjectScript Visual Editor. This page is also linked in Open Exchange and the readme file.

Would love to hear your feedback! Thank you!

Nikita, the developer of this app.