Creating and working with the new SDA extensions for storage of custom data elements
In HSCore 15.01, there is a new way to store custom data elements. HealthShare now had the ability to use custom extensions on many SDA elements.
This article will:
- Show how to set up your system to use SDA extensions
- Create a new SDA extension property
- Use the new SDA extension property in HL7 transactions
- Interact with the new data
- Show new SDA extension used in a customization of Patient Summary Report