Search

Clear filter
Announcement
Jeff Fried · Oct 26, 2021

Warning - 2021.1 Community Edition license is expiring soon - replacement is available

It's come to our attention that the built-in license in the InterSystems IRIS and IRIS for Health 2021.1 Community Edition release is incorrectly set to expire on October 30, 2021
Article
Robert Cemper · Mar 21, 2022

Reviews on Open Exchange - March 2022

of the community are marked by * in the last column table, th, td { border: 1px solid black;} # Package Review Stars IPM * 1 iris-python-dashboards 6* super
Question
Hari Tanguturi · Jun 9, 2022

ADO.NET component InterSystems.Data.IRISClient is not closing the connections even after calling Close() method

Good Morning SMEs, I am a .NET developer and new to using this IRIS Component. We are using InterSystems.Data.Clients ADO.NET component to connection to IRIS, I am able
Announcement
Bob Kuszewski · Apr 14, 2023

IKO (InterSystems Kubernetes Operator) 3.5 Release Announcement

gateways with your compute nodes. Changes to the CPF configmap and IRIS key secret are automatically processed by the IRIS instances when using IKO 3.5 with IRIS 2023.1 and up
Question
Sehinde Raji · Nov 26, 2021

Latest IS Docker Image unable to locate HL7 service

I am a newb and I can't seem to find the HL7 Service name down below Are you using IRIS for Health image? Hi I have been pulling down docker run --name my-iris -d
Question
Hansel Stange Gaete · Mar 24, 2021

NonStop SQLMP Experiences

Someone have experiences interconecting NonStop SQLMP with Iris ? I need if possible some references or tips, actually connected with JDBC driver to interconnect and take many
Announcement
Bob Kuszewski · Jun 30, 2023

Upcoming InterSystems Container Changes

When IRIS 2023.2 reaches general availability, we’ll be making some improvements to how we tag and distribute IRIS & IRIS for Health containers. IRIS containers have been
Article
Zhong Li · Apr 16, 2020

Run some Covid-19 lung X-Ray classification and CT detection demos

clear lungs. A set of deep learning models such as i.e. Inception V3 model(s) for X-Ray lung classification(s) A container of Tensorflow 1.13.2 with Jupyter Notebook A container
Article
Sylvain Guilbaud · Aug 24, 2023

How to regenerate a blank AUDIT database

be expected to reclaim disk space. As IRISAUDIT is a system database required at startup, there is no question of attempting to restart IRIS after simply deleting IRIS.DAT from the <
Article
Patrick Dunn · Sep 29, 2020

Debugging “Server Availability Error” message when loading Web Application

, and explain some tools which can be used to debug the problem. This explanation is focused on the Web Gateway serving InterSystems IRIS instances, but the same explanation should
Announcement
Vadim Aniskin · Aug 28, 2023

Winners of the 2nd InterSystems Idea-A-Thon

, and green with InterSystems IRIS 💡 Thank you all for your ideas, comments, and votes! And now it's time to announce the winners... Experts Nomination 🥇 1st
Announcement
Evgeny Shvarov · Dec 3, 2020

Technology Bonuses for InterSystems Analytics Contest

Hi Developers! Here're the technology bonuses for the InterSystems Multi-Model Contest that will give you extra points in the voting: InterSystems IRIS BI InterSystems IRIS
Announcement
Bob Kuszewski · Feb 9

IKO (InterSystems Kubernetes Operator) 3.7 release Announcement

using IKO 3.7 with IRIS 2024.1+, the WebGateway can authenticate to IRIS via mutual TLS. Support for reporting asynchronous mirror members Resource requests can now be applied
Article
Robert Cemper · Jul 30

Reviews on Open Exchange - #46

6.0 y y 2 iris-RAG-Gen fast & easy to follow 5.3 y y 3 Webinar-Leveraging-Embedded-Python low risk starter with Docker 5.0 y 4 cache
Article
Yuri Marx · Jun 26, 2020

Develop Business Intelligence Service

Inter Intersystems IRIS is a complete platform to get insights from SQL and NoSQL data. It is possible get data from Interoperability adapters or using a set of IRIS tables