VSCode-ObjectScript next release 0.7.9
I'm pleased to announce the latest version of extensions for ObjectScript. Just a month has gone since my latest update, and I already have something new to show.
Important. In this version connection to the server will be disabled by default. You have to activate connection through the settings:
"objectscript.conn.active" = true.
VSCode has a very interesting feature multi-root workspace. It may help in case if your project has different parts in different languages, so, you can split settings. And since this version vscode-objectscript also can be used in such environment, so, you configure multiple connections and work with different servers in one editor. Which connection used a the moment, you can find in status bar. Just switch between files in different workspace roots, and you will see the changes.
Explorer now also supports showing code from different servers at the same time, if you use multi-root workspace.
Navigation by code
- Previously when you were navigated to another file, it was opened from the server, even if it was already opened locally. Now you, in any files navigation, first it looking for a local file and then ta a server.
- You can go to any class just by searching it by Go To Symbol in Workspace functionality (Cmd+T/Ctrl+T). You can put there any Class name or Method name, it will be searched on a server.
- Go to macros definition.
- Show subclasses and superclasses, with navigation to this class.
- Go To definition to Class/Method/Parameter in ##class()
- Go To definition to Method/Parameter/Property for a current object with ..
- Added simple snippets for Class, Parameter, Property, ClassMethod and Method.
- List of ClassMethods and Parameters when you use ##class()
- List of any Methods and Properties after double dots ..
Other new features
- If you have files exported in XML format, you can now see how they would look in UDL format, by command or you can activate auto preview such files in settings.
- You can now export classes from a server without storage
- CSP files now recognized just as HTML files.
- Fixed some syntax highlighting issues.
- Fixed highlighting for XData with CSS in style tag.
- Fixed showing percent-members in Classes available in outline, and percent-labels in routines.
Fill free to fill any issues you faced when used this extension, or any new features you would like to see here.