I'm pleased to announce the latest version of the renewed for ObjectScript, which is now available with a lot of new features.
You can find a new repository here.
So, what's new:
- Better syntax highlighting which supports classes and routines.
- Intellisense for commands with documentation.
- Intellisense for system functions and variables, also with some documentation
- Hover documentation with the link to online documentation, for system functions, variables and commands
- Go to symbol (⌘+Shift+O, Ctrl+Shift+O) supports classes for all class members and routines for labels. You can also you Outline view to navigate by code
- Server Explorer, you can open any file from a server in a read-only mode
- View Others (⌘+Shift+V, Ctrl+Shift+V)
- Go To Definition (⌘+Click, Ctrl+Click, F12)
- macOS with TouchBar support, added two buttons, Import with compile and View Others
Fill free to fill any issues or enhancement requests here. Of course, you can also send pull-requests. Be aware, this is an open-source project and developed for free.
I'm going to improve this extension, I have many ideas what to do next, but as fast as I will have time for it. But if you would like to support, you are very welcome.
I hope you will find this extension very useful and would like to hear any of your feedback.