Using VECTOR_COSINE() in SQL query to perform a text similarity search on existing embeddings in a %VECTOR column.

Code is below.

Commented out sql query returns this error: SQLCODE: -29 Field 'NEW_EMBEDDING_STR' not found in the applicable tables^ SELECT TOP ? maxID , activity , outcome FROMMain .AITest ORDER BY VECTOR_COSINE ( new_embedding_str ,

Sql query as written returns ERROR #5002: ObjectScript error: <PYTHON EXCEPTION> *<class 'OSError'>: isc_stdout_write: PyArg_ParseTuple failed!

0 10
0 128

During the realization of some required functionality, I discovered that I need to use Deflate compression, and found, that IRIS does not offer any options, $system.Util.Compress, works one way open (GZIP/COMPRESS) totally different, even for the same algorithms, I see that what I would expect as a result for Deflate somewhere there, but Compress returns something more. Is there any way to get a correct result using just ObjectScript without a need to use external tools? Was it really so difficult to have Deflate implemented in the first place?

0 7
0 127

Hello!

I wonder if anyone has a smart idea to extract an XML fragment inside a text document (incoming from a stream)?

The XML fragment is surrounded by plain text.

Example:

text...........
text...........
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8 ?>
<Start>
...etc
</Start>
text...........
text...........

The XML is not represented by any class or object in the Namespace.

The XML can look different from time to time

1 9
0 99

In cache studio there are features, dialog boxes, that help map data from a global to class properties.
I have used %CacheSQLStorage quit a bit, or have in the past, to map globals to classes.

I haven't been able to find a similar feature in VisualStudio.
Do I need to upgrade to IRIS to be able to use VisualStudio to map global properties to classes?

Thanks for your time,
Richard

1 2
0 72

We are writing a custom Business Operation to interact with a downstream SOAP web-service. Classes for the SOAP operation were originally generated using the SOAP Wizard, then modified. This is functioning OK, but we'd now like to set the ReplyCodeActions setting on the operation and are struggling to make it visible via the management portal. How can we achieve this?

The classes are structured like this:

0 1
0 69

Hi,

I found an issue while fetching records from FHIR DB, I am getting below error thou FHIR repository have the records with the corresponding id

{

"resourceType": "OperationOutcome",

"issue": [

{

"severity": "error",

"code": "not-found",

"diagnostics": "<HSFHIRErr>ResourceNotFound",

"details": {

"text": "No resource with type 'Appointment' and id '21'"

}

}

]

}

0 3
0 55

Hello everybody,

I've been experimenting with Embedded Python and have been following the steps outlined in this documentation: https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls...

I'm trying to convert a python dictionary into an objectscript array but there is an issue with the 'arrayref' function, that is not working as in the linked example.

This is a snapshoot of my IRIS terminal:

0 2
1 36