InterSystems Open Exchange October 2020 Digest
Here is a digest of new solutions and applications submitted to the InterSystems Open Exchange in October 2020.
✓ 454 downloads in October
✓ 751 developers joined
Project & Task Management using InterSystems IRIS and Bootstrap 4
InterSystems IRIS Starter kit for new RealWorld framework implementations
automatically publish RESTful API's built with Intersystems IRIS technology, in the simplest and fastest way possible, using the Open API Specification (OAS 3.0) standard
Web app to annotate YouTube videos with timestamped notes that are stored in IRIS.
Feeder Production that generates test files and sends test messages to Interoperability Production while using %UnitTest.TestProduction TestControl to gather and publish results.
Implementation of FHIR Terminology Service specification.
Several COVID-19 dashboard examples using Tableau, and created using HeathShare Health Insight, which provides data modeling, analysis, and visualization tools. They can be opened using the free Tableau Reader application.
In this exercise, you will modify an existing FHIR® server to monitor incoming FHIR data from an oximeter device, then use a front-end web application to send simulated FHIR Observation resources into InterSystems IRIS for Health™ process that data.
A Visual Studio Code extension pack for ObjectScript development.
An Application Starter Pack (ASP) is a code base built by an InterSystems partner using InterSystems IRIS Data Platform that shortens the time to develop a complete application that addresses a specific industry or technology challenge. It is not a completed application. Rather, it is a starter code that can be extended and customized by partners and customers to meet specific customer requirements and environments.
Telemedicine chat project developed with WebSockets and FHIR API, for health professionals, allowing then consult information stored on FHIRSERVER during the conversation.
iOS app to export HealthKit data to IRIS (or any FHIR respository)
VS Code helper extension defining connections to InterSystems servers.
InterSystems IRIS interoperability template: a simple interoperability application which reads data from Reddit and filters it.
DbVisualizer is the universal database tool for administrators, developers, and analysts. It runs on all major OSes and connects to all commercially viable database engines.
Developer of a platform for increasing repeat sales in retail and HoReCa
A Node.js Extension for InterSystems Caché/IRIS. The focus and rationale for this solution is high-performance NoSQL-based access to the database, though access to InterSystems SQL, Objects and Functions is also supported.
zpm moule correction add extensionsv1.0.14
changed the release numberv1.0.15
renamed include filev1.0.16
add modules ShowGlobals, FindAndDrawAllQueuev1.0.17
Add UI link in VScode menuv1.0.20
Added the ability to run a favorite command by name node. Fix chart base growth.v1.0.21
- new feature: now visibility for series in legend stored in settings and can be predefined
- added share dashboard button
- fixed issue with fullscreen widget and context menu
- fixed issue with 401 and redirect to login page
- fixed issue with black borders on a chart after canceling color settings
- fixed issue with missing real logout
Added Vue-JS front-end, added the ability to connect to a remote database
Search command enhancements:
search -d - shows package description search zpm* - shows packages with names starts with "zpm"
set sc=$zpm("install bla")
New function: get values as keyed array
2.5.1 (October 13, 2020) - Adding support for Oracle on AWS
2.5.0 (September 02, 2020) - Changing ICM and IRIS version to 2020.3.0.200.0
2.4.26 (August 23, 2020) - Adding mariadb and postgres results
upgrade version releasev1.0.15
- Add quickstart button to ObjectScript Explorer view when local folder is open but no
objectscript.connsettings are available to it.
Jump to Tag + Offsetcommand for MACs and INTs, and make it available via click on statusbar field.
- Support server-side editing of other filetypes such as HL7, LUT.
- Output a message when proposed APIs are enabled.
- Connect FileSearchProvider to server. When VS Code is running with the
--enable-proposed-apiswitch the QuickOpen field (Ctrl/Cmd+p) will now search connected servers for classes, routines etc.
- Fix various debugging issues.
- Fix problems with
- Drop first-line 'ROUTINE' entry from label list shown in breadcrumb and Outline panel.
- Pass path of webapp (CSP) files correctly to server-side source control class.
- Support AfterUserAction reload signal from server-side source control class.
- Prepare to coexist with upcoming language server extension.
- Support folder-level settings, snippets and debug configurations for server-side (isfs) workspace folders. This feature requires a
/_vscodewebapp using the %SYS namespace.
- Support webapp-type roots referencing a path that is an ancestor of one or more webapps that use the target namespace. For example
isfs://server/?ns=%SYS&cspgives access to all %SYS webapps from a single root folder.
Add Server Namespace to Workspace...command and quickstart button to add webapp-type roots.
- Remove requirement for namespaces to be uppercase in settings.
First production release.
Release as per https://github.com/intersystems-community/ClassExplorer/pull/27 for the package manager
IntegratedML is now Generally Available, and IntegratedML is going to be a "standard" feature of Intersystems IRIS and IRIS for Health! See announcement here: https://community.intersystems.com/post/intersystems-iris-and-iris-healt...
ProcedureBlock to true. Handle OpenAPI 3.0 enumsv1.1.2
Rollback on underscore changes
First full release of the iKnow NLP library for Python: - Core indexing functions, identifying concepts and their context - Support for 11 languages (en, es, pt, fr, de, nl, sv, ja, ru, uk & cs) - Tuning available through the User Dictionary object - Full documentation, including sample sentences for all rules