Question
· Jul 15, 2018

DeepSee Dashboard, all Widgets have "(Closed)" and cannot be edited

Hi,
  I cannot edit properties (title etc) of Widgets within Dashboards outside of the ENSDEMO namespace:
  I have a namespace "HL7Report" for example;
  I have some Pivots created looking into a cube's data;
  I click "DeepSee", "User Portal" from the Management Portal;
  I click "+", "Add Dashboard", folder/name/title/category all as "new", "OK", new dashboard appears;
  I click ">", "Widgets >", "+", and select a pivot to display as a table (chart / anything);
  I then CANNOT edit the properties of the Widget, I click the ">" again and every Widget I create is "new (Closed)"...
  I do the exact same thing in namespace "ENSDEMO" and they all have their ">" to edit them and their properties.
  Hopefully there is just something remarkably simple I have missed in following the DeepSee tutorials / usage etc to allow other namespaces to create useful Dashboards... ??
  I have tried export/import the 'working' example from ENSDEMO into HL7Report and still "(Closed)".
Thanking peoples in advance for their replies.

Discussion (3)2

This section of the 2017.1.2 release notes looks relevant. I guess the problem occurs for all server-side source control classes, not just the Deltanji one

Category: DeepSee.User Interface

Platforms: All
DevKey: DTB633
Version: 2017.1.2
Summary: Ensure widgets can be edited when namespace uses source control
Description:
If source control is enabled in a namespace, privileged users could not edit dashboards. This change corrects this problem.