Announcement
· Nov 8, 2023

Meet the Global Masters Winners for October 2023!

It's time to announce the Winners for October! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in October:

🥇 @Luis Angel Pérez Ramos 
🥈 @Ashok Kumar
🥉 @Robert Cemper  

About @Luis Angel Pérez Ramos  

• 📝  1 post and 48 comments on DC
  • 🔁 2 translates of articles on DC
  • 🎓 9 accepted answers
  • 💻 1 application on Open Exchange
  • 🏅The First Tech Quiz Badge for 1 quiz question
  • 🏅 Influencer Badge for 25 articles on DC
  • 🏅 Bronze Best Practices Author Badge for 3 best practice articles on DC
  • 🏅 Idea Creator Badge for the first Idea on InterSystems Ideas Portal
  • 🏅 Silver Open Exchange Developer badge for 10 applications on OEX
  • 🏅 Silver Translator Badge for 25 translations

Congratulations, Luis! 

"I’ve been working for more than 18 years as JAVA developer, Software Engineer, Project Coordinator, Integrator Expert… all the existing positions in the IT world practically 😊 and for different sectors and companies too (industry, health, manufacturing, consulting).

I’m from a city in the north of Spain called Valladolid but I’m living in Madrid. I am a rugby fan and I usually run and swim. I love to study history but I’ve a 3 years old son and a 1 year old daughter so I’ve no hobbies anymore. 😃"

🔗Connect with Luis now to boost your network:

About @Ashok Kumar   

• 📝 4 posts and 32 comments on DC
  • 🎓 5 accepted answers
  • 🏅 Silver Master of Answers for 25 accepted answers on DC
  • 🏅 Idea Creator Badge for the first Idea on InterSystems Ideas Portal
  • 🏅 Curious Member Badge for 5 questions on DC

Congratulations, Ashok! 

How long are you in this profession/industry? "I've been working as a software engineer for more than 9 years in intersystems products. I started my career as a cache developer."

What are your key areas of expertise? "HL7/FHIR Integration Extensive Experience of Analysing, Designing, Implementation and Maintaining Applications."

Where are you from?  "I was born and raised in India"

🔗Connect with Ashok now to boost your network:

About @Robert Cemper 

Congratulations, Robert! 

Robert C. Cemper is an ex Senior Sales Engineer from InterSystems in Darmstadt. He has been 45 years in this profession and worked for more than 12 years directly for InterSystems. Personal mission statement: "For an engineer ‘IMPOSSIBLE’ doesn’t exist"

Read complete and inspiring Robert's bio in this post.

🔗Connect with Robert on Developer Community now to boost your network!

Thanks to all the winners for your constant great contribution to InterSystems Developer Community! 

Let's congratulate our Heroes in the comments below!

About Global Master of the Month competition on Global Masters Advocate Hub: we nominate advocates every month who have gone the extra mile by being highly engaged in the Global Masters and Developer Community. Winners get 1000 points and a special badge. We also offer for winners to publish their bio – now in the article on the Developer Community! 

Discussion (8)5