This is the digest of new solutions and applications submitted to InterSystems OpenExchange in March 2020!
22 New applications in March 2020
Creating a new database, namespace, CSP/REST Application never been so easy.
cmPurgeBackup is an utility that can be used to erase old Online Backup files.
A set of files to facilitate development with InterSystems IRIS using Docker and VSCode
The template repository for InterSystems IRIS, Docker and ObjectScript Online Programming Contest - https://community.intersystems.com/post/join-online-programming-contest-...
analytics for covid-19
A flexible and powerful SQL query string builder for InterSystems IRIS
Sample Angular app using InterSystems IRIS as backend.
Hi Developers and Interface Engineers! I'd like to share with you how you can help your organization today obtain a better understanding of key message processing metrics (i.e. average message processing times, number of inbound messages, number of outbound messages, etc.)! Given the embedded IRIS database powering integration, you already have all the data you need -- you just need to put the data to use and present them in a user-friendly format. Here is some sample code to get you started. A detailed tutorial guide that accompanies this sample code can be found here
InterSystems IRIS image for running unit tests. Useful for CIs, including GitHub Actions.
Tool for moving large globals from a database to another database without application downtime.
Weather, Exchange Rate, Temperature, Length
Application to keep track of your globals and database size.
InterSystems IRIS for Health ENSDEMO
This solution allows saving the results of query execution (including JDBC / ODBC) to global arrays, generating a report of modified globals by journal, group work with products from different namespaces, and increasing security settings.
What if you could serialize/deserialize objects in whatever format: JSON, XML, CSV,...; attending different criteria: export/import some properties and not others, transform values in this or that way before exporting/importing,...; and all of this without having to change the class definition? Wouldn't that be great?? Well, perhaps it's a goal too ambitious to reach 100% but, exploring this idea, and starting with JSON, I've developed a bunch of classes that I thought it was good to share. If you want to test, change, modify or improve the code, or just take a look at it, you can do it. In GitHub repository, you can get the code and will find a more detailed explanation.
ObjectScript starter pack
Based on the information from a global, using one query, we can create several reports at once.
A demonstration of how IRIS-CI works.
An example of using virtual excel deployed in M
Ensemble solution to email contents of a file via File Passthrough Service using Email Passthrough Operation
adds ssl client configuration to your InterSystems IRIS server.
232 applications published.
811 downloads in March.
Releases in March
Run without m-server
- Code converted to UDL. - Development environment added.
Improved the way the encoding is handled as it now uses a per-extension configuration.
Fixed an issue when passing the qspec to the test manager.
Updated documentation for AWS Aurora deployment.
Updates on the performance stats.
New in this release: - Individual send subscription Events (one per email sent) - tableErrors emails and events now explain why the error was triggered - Custom footer options -- Custom footers can now be specified in the Configuration Page -- This is namespace wide - Custom email text -- Custom email text can now be specified in the subscription -- This is a custom message for each subscription that is included in the email before the embedded pivot table
Various bug fixes - Unsubscribe feature -- Users can now click an "Unsubscribe" link to unsubscribe themselves instead of needing to contact the admin - Event Log rework -- Event Log Viewer is now smaller (fewer columns and rows) -- If more details are needed, a new Details popup can be viewed -- Event Log now logs the reason the TableError was triggered (no results, or table too big). - TableError email now contains MDX so admin can easily track any potential questions of why this happened
Modules Analytics Repository URLs for modules, installed via REST Small tweaks
- Repositories' URLs for the modules, installed via Open Exchange - Modules analytics support
- OS-level scripting and error reporting
- Current [kanban]
Bug Fixes Fixed an issue where MDS queries could time out over 30 seconds Fixed an issue where users could open another view with Finished Reports opened. If the user saved on the main screen the Finished Report was saved with the previous view's Finished Report.
- Removed any code related to unit testing from the Orchestrator and made the Runner take full control over the task.
- Now using stdio instead of relying on to log files physically. ### CHANGES
- Removed the logger class.
- Removed log file checks from the entry point script.
- Synchronized parameter names according to the parameters from the Security. Applications class.
- Add test instance elapsed time.
- Add assert errors.
Updated the documentation to reflect all changes and features.
Fixed an issue where when the `CI_NAMESPACE` was provided, the UnitTest results were not available due to the methods Run and OnAfterRun being executed in different circumstances, thus resetting the namespace to the default. ### CHORE * Improved Runner class legibility.
- Change language ids and aliases for better interoperability.
- Add initial telemetry.
- Use webpack for faster loading.
- Improve documentation.
Add to ZPM
- Fix a log trace issue
- Additional log to cconsole.log \ messages.log.
- Minor code change.
Upgrade to support the latest IRIS version
Updated for compatibility with programming contest
- FIXED: MAX CHARS doesnt work in Query editor
- FIXED: TableViewer : Source tab (DDL) Editor fixed
- ENH : TableViewer : Source tab (DDL) performance improved
- ENH : DB Driver : IRIS Intersystems JDBc Driver added
Added CLI feature, to generate BlocksMap as an image file for a specified database
The hotfix documentation
fixed typo in the long description
Fixed the bug prevented interoperability enablement
URL ZPM Fix
Epic promo video
Fix packaging mac files by zpm. Add examples.
Add demo app
- Fixed an issue where summary only views would not return a proper hit count
- Fixed an issue where the total search time would start before parameters were entered
- Fixed an issue where summary queries sent to the database (client-side grouping disabled) were not being logged
- Fixed an issue where MDS was not working properly if Database Files were used
- Fixed an issue where MDS was not working properly if Command tables were used
- Fixed an issue where command tables were being read based on the selected connection, not the connection the command table resided in.
- Fixed an issue where In No parenthesis parameters were not loading correctly in Web Reports
- Fixed an issue where Intersystems Connections would not load Dynamic Queries correctly in Web Reports
- Fixed an issue in Web Reports where if there were return characters in the OPTIONS file, none of the OPTIONS would be read
Added the second dashboard: Timeline
Top downloads in March 2020:
Top Downloads for all times: