I have a similar issue.  I'm trying to look for kids born "today" for Newborn Screening.  I've built a previous Rule Condition that looks a field in a Record Map and does a look up.  If the record map field is not found in the list then the record is skipped.

But how do I code the condition to look at the PID.7 and if that is "today" Send it along?? I can get the field value.  It's the "get today's date" I'm having trouble with.

I have this much so far "HL7.{PID.7}Contains"   smiley

What if my XML is an Excel file?  Here is an example section.  Is it even possible to read this in so I can create a CSV file as output?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?mso-application progid="Excel.Sheet"?>
<Workbook xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:spreadsheet" xmlns:ss="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:spreadsheet" xmlns:x="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:excel" xmlns:x2="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/excel/2003/xml" xmlns:dt="uuid:C2F41010-65B3-11d1-A29F-00AA00C14882" xmlns:rs="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:rowset" xmlns:s="uuid:BDC6E3F0-6DA3-11d1-A2A3-00AA00C14882" xmlns:z="#RowsetSchema" xmlns:udc="http://schemas.microsoft.com/data/udc" xmlns:udcs="http://schemas.microsoft.com/data/udc/soap" xmlns:udcxf="http://schemas.microsoft.com/data/udc/xmfile" xmlns:c="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:component:spreadsheet" xmlns:html="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
    <OfficeDocumentSettings xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office">
        <ss:Style ss:ID="BrdrLftWrp">
            <ss:Alignment ss:Vertical="Top" ss:WrapText="1"/>
                <ss:Border ss:Position="Left" ss:LineStyle="Continuous" ss:Weight="1"/>
            <ss:NumberFormat ss:Format="@"/>


I had it that way yes.  I've created a new Service with Classname "EnsLib.RecordMap.Service.FileService" and set the RecordMap to the correct one I'm using.  I ran into some issues but they were tweaks in the CSV file.  The Genre field was too long so I shortened the data.

Now when I play CSV file through the file is picked up, and disappears.  Nothing is happening within IRIS.  The Process never gets the file according to the logs.