Search

Clear filter

#Web Gateway

57 Posts0 Followers
Announcement
Anastasia Dyubaylo · Jan 29

Top Open Exchange Developers and Applications of 2023

the Year 2023 iris-openai by@Francisco.López1549 QuinielaML by@LuisAngel.PérezRamos 3rd place:Bronze InterSystems Applicationof the Year 2023
Article
Yuri Marx · Jul 4, 2020

Develop multimodel database services using DIKW Model

The InterSystems IRIS has functions that allows create DIWK digital services. A few products have the ability to transform data into wisdom, according to the following pyramid
Question
vincent denys · Dec 28, 2022

REquest for download

Hello, I'm looking to download Iris ODBC driver 64nit 2021.1.0.215.0Could you tell me where i can find it ?Thank you https://intersystems-community.github.io/iris-driver
Announcement
Andreas Dieckow · Jul 11, 2018

InterSystems products running on AIX on Power 9

InterSystems products (InterSystems IRIS, Caché and Ensemble) support AIX on Power 9 chips starting with:Caché/Ensemble 2017.1.3InterSystems IRIS 2018.1.1
Article
Robert Cemper · Feb 10, 2021

using ZPM for Node.js

Inspired by @Evgeny.Shvarov and his recent articleDeploying InterSystems IRIS Embedded Python Solutions with ZPM Package ManagerI propagated the idea forward to do the same also
Question
Sehinde Raji · Dec 29, 2021

Exploring Native API for Node.js confusing documentation do not know where to create new directory

I am a newbie who is trying to learn how to set up a basic connection to Iris using a node js application. I am astounded at the lack of documentation there is on how to do
Question
Yufeng Li · Jul 27, 2020

SHA256withRSA 加密

想问一下IRIS里有SHA256withRSA 加密算法的实现吗?因为最近用到该加密算法进行接口调用。 Translated by moderator I want to know if IRIS has SHA256 with RSA encryption algorithm? we have interface needing
Announcement
Bob Kuszewski · Aug 17, 2023

InterSystems Supported Platforms Update Q3-2023

We often get questions about recent and upcoming changes to the list of platforms and frameworks that are supported by the InterSystems IRIS data platform. This update aims
Announcement
Michelle Spisak · Jan 3, 2020

New Learning Services Newsletter Available

Ease into the new year with the latest content from InterSystems Learning Services! Get info on: How to get hands-on with Docker containers and InterSystems IRIS® Designing
Question
Cristiano Silva · Feb 21, 2020

Linux Distro Recomendation

IRIS here. If you don't want to use RHEL you can choose between: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Oracle 7 SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 I prefer Ubuntu. Thanks Eduard. As to Supported
Announcement
Evgeny Shvarov · Aug 5, 2021

Temporary Online Documentation Server

Hi Developers! InterSystems IRIS online documentation is temporarily available here. UPD: https://docs.intersystems.com/ is available. Any timeline until the docs are back
Announcement
Fabiano Sanches · Oct 18, 2023

InterSystems announces its third preview, as part of the developer preview program for the 2023.3 release

InterSystems announces its third developer preview for the 2023.3 release of InterSystems IRIS® and InterSystems IRIS for HealthTM. Future preview releases are expected
Announcement
Anastasia Dyubaylo · Mar 10, 2023

InterSystems Developer Ecosystem Winter News 2022/2023

Community Roundtables Modern development process with InterSystems IRIS AI / ML 📄 [DC Contest] Spanish Tech Article Contest: Second Edition ⏯
Article
Guillaume Rongier · Sep 27, 2022

What if? Ensemble was a Python Framework

You may know it but IRIS is a database with the ability to execute code. The code execution part is called an Application Server. Today IRIS supports natively two languages