@José Roberto Pereira and I want to introduce ZPM Explorer, our graphic interface to explorer the greats applications that we have inside InterSystems Package Manager.
ZPM Explorer's idea is to make it easier for people to find out what ZPM offers. Every week, every day, a new app joins the ZPM world, so why not help developers and non-developers take advantage of this incredible world?!
ZPM is simple and powerful, so I tried to translate that simplicity into something simple to use, offering a powerful search to make it easier than ever to locate a specific application. Discovering new apps, finding new solutions with a simple click.
The main page of ZPM Explorer is a data table with the information provided by endpoint https://pm.community.intersystems.com/packages/-/all
The fields are:
- Name: The name of the application
- Description: Describing what the application does
- Repository: link for the Github repository
- Version: Current version of the application inside Package Manager
Installing new apps
The usage of the app is pretty straightforward.
1. Search the application that you are looking for
2. Select the application
3. Click on the Install button
6. Starting to make good use of it
Managing the installed apps
ZPM Explorer offers a page to manage the existent apps installed through ZPM.
You can update, delete and even use a helper to make it easier to create your own module.xml, especially the Dependencies tag.
If you liked the app and think we deserve your vote, please vote for zpm-explorer!