An overview of npm-iris
What is npm-iris?
N.P.M stands for "No Project Mess."
N.P.M. is a Project & Task Management app that uses InterSystems IRIS and Bootstrap 4.
No Project Mess is created to help developers and small business companies to reduce complexity in their daily problems, with a simple and intuitive projects and tasks management software.
It offers different views for your tasks, from a spreadsheet, kanban, calendar, or even Gantt!
Working within different teams, you’ll see different people that prefer different tools.
So, many times you’ll be using a Gantt chart for a project, a Kanban for another, a list on a paper in other…
N.P.M. goes straight to the task. No matters how you and your team prefer to see them. Just click and change your view.
- Initial Setup
- Tasks - Create and manage tasks
- Scheduler – A calendar view for your tasks
- Kanban – Manage your tasks in Kanban Style
- Gantt – See your deadlines, milestones, and your progress using a Gantt chart
Roadmap for New features / Improvements
- OAuth2 authentication
- Security by Project/Team/User
- Time Tracking
- Custom Calendar (Holidays)
- Support for attached files
- Make use of AppS.REST framework
- Vue.js Edition
- Home dashboard to see the general status for the activities
You can try the app here!
If you liked the app and think I deserve your vote, please vote for npm-iris!