Announcement
· Apr 9

Meet the Global Masters Winners for March 2024!

It's time to announce the Winners for March! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in March:

🥇 @Iryna MykhailovaAssociate professor at Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute
🥈 @Danusa CalixtoSales Engineer at InterSystems
🥉 @Sylvain GuilbaudSales Engineer at InterSystems 

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.

About @Iryna Mykhailova  

• 📝 4 posts and 9 comments on DC
  • 🔁 6 translated articles on DC
  • 🏅Influencer Badge for 25 articles on Developer Community

Congratulations, Iryna! 

"I've been teaching InterSystems Caché and then IRIS (among other things) to master level students since 2010 when the new subject of Postrelational databases was introduced at my department. In the beginning it was about using different bindings (Java, C# and even ActiveX :) ) and now it progressed to creating RESTful and SOAP web services.

I'm from Ukraine but now live in the UK. Since COVID-19 that showed that it is absolutely possible to work online, I don't have a problem with living in one country and working in another. I do enjoy programming, reading, travelling and walking with "my" dog (not always in this order)".

🔗Connect with Irene on Developer Community now to boost your network:

About @Danusa Calixto

• 🔁 6 translated articles on DC
  • 🎓 1 accepted answer
  • 🏅The First Tech Quiz Badge for 1 quiz question
  • 🏅Silver Best Practices Author Badge for 4 best practices articles on DC

Congratulations, Danusa! 

How long are you in this profession/industry? "I've been working professionally with systems development for 22 years, but I started programming when I was a 14-year-old teenager".

How long have you been working with InterSystems technology? "I have been working with InterSystems technologies for 20 years".

What are your key areas of expertise? "My key areas of expertise are in systems programming, Interoperability, and administration of environments with InterSystems technology, both in the healthcare area and in other areas. I worked for a long time as a consultant building corporate solutions and integrations with InterSystems Caché and Ensemble".

Other facts about you: "I am from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. My favorite hobbies are traveling, going to the beach, watch series tv, dancing and going out with friends. I like watching soccer and NFL, and I'm a Flamengo and SF49'ers fan".

🔗Connect with Danusa on Developer Community now to boost your network:

About @Sylvain Guilbaud

• 🔁 5 translated articles on DC
  • 📝 4 comments on DC
  • 🛠 2 Open Exchange Pull Requests 
  • 🏅 Gold Translator Badge for 50 translations on DC 

Congratulations, Sylvain! 

Experience: Sylvain is a Sales Engineer for InterSystems France since the opening of this office in the French area, in 2001. Specialized engineer in database management systems, Sylvain has participated in the development of applications for several software editors, since 1993, in the medical field or healthcare end-users, notably at the head office of the APHP.  To complete his expertise in data storage, he then joined the editor Oracle, before joining InterSystems in June 2001. His skills in data processing have therefore been extended, to an incredible rate, thanks to InterSystems enhancements.

Other facts: Born in Nantes, near the Atlantic Ocean, but felt Mediterranean by adoption at a very young age. Culture lover, passionate about music (playing the piano whenever he can), and other Arts and Letters, and more particularly from a philosophical angle, he’s definitely attached to the natural side and wild aspect of the world. And taste with equal pleasure Dorothee OBERLINGERJimi HENDRIXHélène GRIMAUD playing Valentin SILVESTROV,Black SabbathOphélie GAILLARDGila Monster from the King Gizzard & the Lizard WizardBruce LIUTaj MahalEstranged Fruit from FishboneEmmanuelle HAÏMUluru Rock from EarthlessAlain PLANÈSYèkèrmo Sèw from Mulatu AstatkeDave van RonkTom WAITSMichel PETRUCCIANI, or one of the most beautiful piece of music ever heard, and so many others.

🔗Connect with Sylvain now to boost your network:

Thanks to all the winners for your constant great contribution to InterSystems Developer Community! 

Let's congratulate our Heroes in the comments below!

About Global Master of the Month competition on Global Masters Advocate Hub: we nominate advocates every month who have gone the extra mile by being highly engaged in the Global Masters and Developer Community. Winners get 1000 points and a special badge. We also offer for winners to publish their bio – now in the article on the Developer Community! 

Discussion (13)10