Discussion (6)1
USER>write $zcvt("mY sImPlE eXaMpLe", "W")
My Simple Example

$ZCONVERT

W or wWord translation: Convert the first character of each word in string to uppercase. Any character preceded by a blank space, a quotation mark ("), an apostrophe ('), or an open parenthesis (() is considered the first character of a word. Word translation converts all other characters to lowercase. Word translation is locale specific ; the above syntax rules for English may differ for other language locales.
S or sSentence translation: Convert the first character of each sentence in string to uppercase. The first non-blank character of string, and any character preceded by a period (.), question mark (?), or exclamation mark (!) is considered the first character of a sentence. (Blank spaces between the preceding punctuation character and the letter are ignored.) If this character is a letter, it is converted to uppercase. Sentence translation converts all other letter characters to lowercase. Sentence translation is locale specific ; the above syntax rules for English may differ for other language locales.

I have run into a case where the Last Name or First Name contains a Hyphen but no spaces between the Hyphen and the split name. I have tried "S", but that seemed not to help.

Anyone have suggestions on how to handle names with a hyphen besides doing an IF statement, and Piecing the Name apart to make it Proper Case?