Global Summit 2016

Optional filter by one or more tags
Optional filter by session title
Article
Kyle Baxter · Apr 12, 2017 1m read

It's upgrade season - is your SQL Body ready?! Keep your SQL Slim and Toned for Upgrade Season!

It's almost time to get your customers upgraded to new versions - are you worried about showing off your SQL Performance after upgrades?  If you want to upgrade without worrying, then I have just the program for you!!!  Check out this video from Global Summit 2016 featuring yours truly explaining how to upgrade a system without worrying about pesky SQL queries showing on your waistline!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfFPYfIoR_g

0 Comments
2 0 0 202
Article
Ron Sweeney · Apr 28, 2016 7m read

A National Provider Directory powered by HealthShare HSPD and Amazon Web Services

For Global Summit 2016, I set out to showcase a Reference Architecture I had been working on for a National Provider Directory solution with State Level Instances and a National Instance all running HealthShare Provider Directory and all running on AWS Infrastructure.

In short, I wanted to highlight:

• The implementation of Amazon Web Services to provision the infrastructure, including the auto-creation of the state level instances through Cloud Formation.
  • The use of the HSPD Broadcast functionality to Notify Upstream Systems Changes in Master Provider Data.
  • The implementation of a transformation of the standard Broadcast Object to HL7 MFN for interoperability.
  • The principals of Master Data Management applied to the Provider Directory.

4 Comments
7 0 4 1,206
Article
Scott Roth · Apr 21, 2016 1m read

Managed Alert Configuration

During the Unconfernce and Sessions during the Global Summit several folks had questions and wanted to see how Ohio State setup our Managed Alerts.  Attached is an export I did along with Documentation I had given to our group here at OSU for Managed Alerts.

2 Comments
2 0 2 453