Webinar: Best Practices of In-Platform AI/ML
We're pleased to invite you to the "Best practices of in-platform AI/ML" webinar by InterSystems on April 28th at 11:00 EST/17:00 CET.
Productive use of machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies is impossible without a platform that allows autonomous functioning of AI/ML mechanisms. In-platform AI/ML has a number of advantages that can be obtained via best practices by InterSystems.
On our webinar, we will present:
- MLOps as the natural paradigm for in-platform AI/ML – @Aleksandar Kovacevic
- A full cycle of AI/ML content development and in-platform deployment (including bidirectional integration of Jupyter with InterSystems IRIS) – @Eduard Lebedyuk
- New toolset added to ML Toolkit: integration and orchestration for Julia mathematical modeling environment – @Eduard Lebedyuk
- Automated AI/ML model selection and parameter determination via an SQL query – @Sergey Lukyanchikov
- Cloud-enhanced ML – @Anton Umnikov
- Featured use case demo: hospital readmission prediction (addresses running in InterSystems IRIS of the models trained outside the platform's control) – David Lepzelter
🗣 @Aleksandar Kovacevic, Sales Engineer, InterSystems
🗣 @Eduard Lebedyuk, Sales Engineer, InterSystems
🗣 @Sergey Lukyanchikov, Sales Engineer, InterSystems
🗣 @Anton Umnikov, Senior Cloud Solution Architect, InterSystems
🗣 David Lepzelter, Data Scientist, InterSystems
The webinar will be useful for anyone interested in productive AI/ML implementation.
We will be happy to talk to you at our webinar!