Thanks a lot, that we finally got the new version of Atelier, where most of the errors were fixed.
But I've found some have not fixed yet.
set destination = $listget(waypoints,*) set $list(waypoints,*,*)=""
In this code, Atelier does know about asterisk as a second argument to $listget function.
And in this case, even shows next lines as an error.
And one a bit annoying issue, when I open a file which had some errors in the previous version, but after an upgrade has not, to see it I should remove and return this code back.
I don't it is error of Eclipse or Atelier, but when I fixed all errors in a project, it still shows that project has some errors
Good work, congratulations.