A new version of the yape (Yet Another pButtons Extractor) docker container has been uploaded to docker hub.
$ docker container run --rm -v "$(pwd)":/data yape/yape --version yape 2.2.6
See the readme at:
- Reinstate config file, make some more changes to smarter x and y axis.
- Update line style choices in config file.
- Solve for yyyy dates and yy dates or bail out. Make date string consistent for windows title (drop decimal places), add short day to title.
- Increase decimal precision for y axis less than 10, eg for windows sec/read is seconds not ms like linux
- Some minor fixes after update python libraries.
Today, GitHub and the container are in synch.