Preview releases are now available for the 2019.4 version of InterSystems IRIS, IRIS for Health, and IRIS Studio!
Container images are available via the WRC's preview download site.
The build number for these releases is 2019.4.0.379.0.
InterSystems IRIS Data Platform 2019.4 has many new capabilities including:
- Polyglot Extension (PeX) available for .Net
- ICM support for Tencent Cloud
- List Class available in the Native API for Java and .Net
- New CSF (Configuration State File) facility
- System security, performance, and efficiency enhancements
- Container and Cloud Deployment improvements
InterSystems IRIS for Health 2019.4 includes all of the enhancements of InterSystems IRIS. In addition, this release includes FHIR searching with chained parameters (including reverse chaining) and minor updates to FHIR and other health care protocols.
These are detailed in the documentation:
- InterSystems IRIS 2019.4 documentation and release notes
- IRIS for Health 2019.4 documentation and release notes
InterSystems IRIS Studio 2019.4 is a standalone development image supported on Microsoft Windows. It works with InterSystems IRIS and IRIS for Health version 2019.4 and below, as well as with Caché and Ensemble.
As this is a CD release it is only available in OCI (Open Container Initiative) a.k.a. Docker container format. The platforms on which this is supported for production and development are detailed in the Supported Platforms document.