InterSystems HealthShare Practice Lead (Remote Opportunity)
VetsEZ is looking for an InterSystems Technology Platform - Practice Lead to serve our Federal healthcare customers. As a lead systems integrator, VetsEZ has been delivering large-scale implementations for various federal customers, including the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), with the world's largest footprint of InterSystems technologies. InterSystems Technology Platform comprises core technologies, including HealthShare, Caché, IRIS, Ensemble, DeepSee, and iKnow. The ideal candidate will possess the required technical knowledge and the leadership skills necessary for leading and growing our practice. We aim to become a certified InterSystems partner and achieve the Unified Care Record (UCR) certification. We value candidates with solid communication skills who can work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
• Engage with clients at the senior leadership level to understand unique business drivers, pain points, overall technology landscape, timeline, and priorities; understand what success looks like to the client; and, most importantly, how our services can help fill that need
• Grow strong clientele and partner relationships through regular communication, reliable expectation management, and delivering on promises
• Identify skill sets and timing for resource needs and help to shepherd resources in and out of projects
• Act as a technical lead, and mentor team members while maintaining a hands-on role. Subject-matter expertise in healthcare interoperability and InterSystems Technology Platform
• Understand complex technical and business requirements and translate them into highly scalable, robust integration architectures
• Architect and configure the InterSystems HealthShare / IRIS platform with a focus on Automation and CI/CD
• Utilize Healthcare Interoperability Standards (HL7v2, FHIR, CCDA, IHE, X12) appropriately in solution designs.
• Lead development teams in building solutions and automating processes
• Utilize CI/CD technologies and processes including but not limited to Git, Jenkins, Docker
• Use AWS-based cloud architectures, VM and Containers, and deployment strategies to Architect solutions
• Utilize Enterprise Integration Patterns in solution designs.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Hands-on Architect with leadership experience to guide and mentor a team
• Flexible and able to adapt to frequently changing standards and priorities
• Customer advocate, working hard to ensure customer success and satisfaction
• Proven experience developing and implementing highly scalable enterprise-level interoperability solutions
• Passion for deploying scalable, robust solutions with an eye toward futureproofing
• Strong interpersonal skills, with a desire to interact with various team members, customers, and end-users.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent area. Master's degree preferred.
• Experience in the VA, specifically with VA VistA and FileMan, is a plus.
• Background in healthcare preferred.
• 5+ years of experience
• Must be able to obtain and maintain public trust clearance
• Team-oriented contributor with excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Public Trust Clearance
- Team-oriented contributor with excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have reliable internet service for remote work
- Background in the Department of Veterans Affairs and healthcare preferred
- 401k with Employer Match
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training opportunities
- Remote work options
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship currently.