Chat bot for Cache instance control.
Dear InterSystems Community! Do you control your Caché or Caché controls you?
Recently, I decided to start the project about control of Caché instance. The control is based on communication with chat bot.
For example, below text message shows current statistics of the certain Cache instance.
Another example (start the certain Caché instance).
One more example (stop the certain Caché instance).
What do you think about the project? What do you think about additional functionality?
Please, feel free to share your thoughts.
UPDATE (from comments).
0. Clone instance.
1. View list of Caché instances.
2. Request for the status of license usage.
3. Request for the status of freespace and CPU load.
4. Restart the server or some services (e.g. restart the CSP Gateway).
/restart <cache-instance or server or services>
5. Get push messages for severe alerts