Attention CCR Users: Perforce Activity will be unavailable during the Weekend of April 9th
Dear All CCR Users
Please note that All Perforce Systems will be unavailable from 6:00 p.m. EST on Friday, April 9th, 2021 to 3:00 p.m. EST on Sunday, April 11th, 2021.
During this time users will be impacted when trying to perform Perforce Activities when using the CCR Application.
CCR actions you can do while the InterSystems Perforce Server is unavailable:
- Create a new CCR and markPrepComplete
- Open the BASE Environment and Checkout changes
- Bundle and Upload (You will receive a message similar to the following: Attempting to upload ItemSet to CCR Server for ISCX17999...)
- On the CCR within CCR Online Application you will see a warning Error Occurred Could not commit to Perforce.
- Progress Tier 0 CCR
CCR actions you will not be able do while the InterSystems Perforce Server is unavailable
- Commit Itemsets
- Progress CCRs from markBASEComplete for Tier 1 or Tier 2
- You cannot move a Tier 1 or Tier 2 CCR into a new Environment (the files will not integrate)
- Cannot Use Perforce Integration Tools within Perforce Details Section of the CCR
- Perforce Integration
- Perforce Backout
- Create ItemSet
We Sincerely Apologise for any inconvenience during the Outage.