Question
· Feb 22, 2019

Get default CSP-App Name for a Namespace

Hi,

I am looking foi an API to retrieve one namespace´s default web application name. We have use some code to setup links to event log/mesage trace for monitoring emails. In perticular we did this with ensemble where the default csp webapplication name always is something like csp/<namespace/. Anyway when it comes to a healthshare installation the default path seems to be csp/healthshare/<namespace>.

To have an easy solution working for an ensemble and healthshare environment I rather like to use an API instead of evaluationg the kind of installation and then hardcoding the links to use. Is there something around to use?

kind regards,

Sebastian

Discussion (2)1

I'm getting 

5927 Unable to load page '%1' because its class name conflicts with the class '%2' that is already loaded

error after a healthshare install.

I wonder if I can go into the management portal and edit the Web application for my particular csp/<namespace>  to point to /csp/healthshare/<namespace> rather than pointing to csp/<namespace> to fix this. 

Did you write manual code to handle the namespace or was you ever able to get this working?