Release of Caché / Ensemble 2017.1.0 and HealthShare Health Connect v15.02 for 2017.1.0
InterSystems is pleased to announce the simultaneous release of 2017.1.0 of Caché, Ensemble, and HealthShare Health Connect v15.02
Some notes for Caché and Ensemble, including highlights, are:
- Enhanced OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect
- FIPS 140-2 Validated Cryptography for database encryption
- iKnow REST API
- Improved DocBook Search and efficiency of Ensemble Message Search
- For complete technical details of what’s changed, review the Caché release notes and the Ensemble release notes.
- The version number for these kits is 2017.1.0.792.0
This release of HealthShare Health Connect is based on the core technology 2017.1.0 with the following HealthShare module:
- Core: 15.02.3012
- The version number for these kits is 2017.1.0HS.3012.0
New platforms supported for all these product releases include:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Apple Mac OS 10.12, for development only
- Full platform details, including specific point releases and patches, can be found in the Supported Platforms Document.
- Caché and Ensemble 2017.1.0 are not yet approved for Oracle Solaris 10, 11 for SPARC-64 nor for Oracle Solaris 10, 11 for x86-64. These will be announced separately.