InterSystems is pleased to announce the simultaneous release of 2017.1.0 of Caché, Ensemble, and HealthShare Health Connect v15.02
Some notes for Caché and Ensemble, including highlights, are:
- Enhanced OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect
- FIPS 140-2 Validated Cryptography for database encryption
- iKnow REST API
- Improved DocBook Search and efficiency of Ensemble Message Search
- For complete technical details of what’s changed, review the Caché release notes and the Ensemble release notes.
- The version number for these kits is 2017.1.0.792.0
This release of HealthShare Health Connect is based on the core technology 2017.1.0 with the following HealthShare module:
- Core: 15.02.3012
- The version number for these kits is 2017.1.0HS.3012.0
New platforms supported for all these product releases include:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Apple Mac OS 10.12, for development only
- Full platform details, including specific point releases and patches, can be found in the Supported Platforms Document.
- Caché and Ensemble 2017.1.0 are not yet approved for Oracle Solaris 10, 11 for SPARC-64 nor for Oracle Solaris 10, 11 for x86-64. These will be announced separately.