New Online Learning Course CCR Transport - Items and ItemSets
I’m happy to announce that we have published another course to online learning from the InterSystems Change Control catalog! The course is ICC420: Items and ItemSets. To find all available CCR courses online, go to learning.intersystems.com and search for ICC or just click here.
Learn to use the Perforce Details pane of a CCR and additional important concepts related to Items and ItemSets that set the foundation for progressing a Tier 1 or Tier 2 CCR. contains seven videos as well as quick quizzes to verify understanding following each video.
:This course is intended for anyone who uses the InterSystems CCR application and needs to be able to use CCR Transport while progressing a Tier 1 or Tier 2 CCR.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Find log of CCR Transport activity.
- Log in to Perforce from CCR.
- Find list of changes submitted to Perforce for a CCR.
- Find and identify the 3 Perforce controls in a CCR.
- Generate access tokens.
- Identify actions that require a Perforce account.
- Define the concept of merge conflicts.
- View ItemSet listings.
- Explain the importance of the source workspace.
- Identify use cases for 2 types of custom load logic.
- Identify purpose of baselining.