Looking for an IRIS rock star
UnitedHealth Group is looking for an IRIS expert to help guide our development team, providing subject matter expertise and sound software design skills.
This is a permanent, full-time, 100% telecommuting position. The job will be a mixture of software design, consulting and hands-on development. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a solid understanding of computer science and be an energetic team player.
- 10+ years of software development experience with data intensive, scalable, high throughput applications leveraging knowledge of industry standards and solid SDLC practices / methodologies
- 5+ years of software design experience with InterSystems IRIS / Ensemble including hands-on, detailed development experience using ObjectScript
- 5+ years of clinical data integration or clinical data interoperability experience
- 3+ years of experience leading software development teams
- Knowledge of industry standard patterns, practices and technologies including source control, deployment, message streaming, REST and other web services APIs
- Experience with both existing and emerging interoperability standards such as HL7 V2.x, C-CDA and FHIR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including explaining complex concepts effectively to technical and nontechnical audience, negotiation and persuasion, conflict resolution, and presenting to executive levels management
- Strong leadership skills having lead changes in large multi-functional teams and experience using Agile practices