Looking for an accomplished Intersystems Software Developer
Intersystems Software Developer – Grand Traverse Plastics Corp.
Location: Williamsburg, MI
Note: This position is an ‘on site’ position.
We are looking for an accomplished InterSystems developer to join our team. Grand Traverse Plastics is a fast growing and leading edge plastics injection molder. With 145 employees and 35 million in annual sales we offer an excellent place to work in one of the nicest areas in the Midwest.
The candidate will assist in the development of our custom ERP system running on Cache. The software has continually evolved over 20+ years and is involved in every aspect of our business. We are looking for a candidate that can leverage their skill to help us interface with things from best of breed accounting packages, BI systems and IoT type devices on our plant floors.
- 5+ years with Intersystems Cache/Iris
- Cache Object Script as well as Object oriented class development
- In depth knowledge of data storage and design with Globals and Classes
- SQL, Angular, Java, Python experience helpful
- 2+ years with Ensemble
- Interoperability with various connectors and protocols (APIs, REST, SOAP, XML, EDI)
- Linux knowledge a plus
- Experience with any of the following: Deep See, Tableau, Power BI, Crystal Reports, Adaptive Analytics
- Creative and Innovative mindset
- Strong verbal, written and inter-personal skills
Salary: 70k to 90k depending on skill level
If interested, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about our exciting company here: https://www.gtpplastics.com