InterSystems Open Exchange June 2020 Digest
This is the digest of new solutions and applications submitted to InterSystems OpenExchange in June 2020!
279 applications published, 628 downloads in June, 621 developers joined.
18 New applications in June 2020
See the details below
IntegratedML samples to be used as a template
Full backport from IRIS for Windows (x86-64) 2020.1 (Build 215U) Mon Mar 30 2020 20:14:33 EDT
Framework for rapid development of secure, sustainable REST APIs
Add Terminal Multi-Linel Option
Github API for InterSystems IRIS
Https example for webgateaway using letsencrypt
Use third-party charting libraries inside of Dashboards
Presenting ^SPOOL as Class / Table
Client for restforms2
Have in Caché the same formatting available as in IRIS
Timers Generator Tool. Allows whatever application process to easily orchestrate taks, defining its own timers that will wake it up to make actions.
Extended list for ObjectScript with support for declarative and functional programming
Navigation methods for InterSystems Objects Indexed properties
An example of REST API and Angular UI generator for InterSystems IRIS persistent class
Game of Throne deaths analytics
Repository with Post data from community.intersystems.com data to solve posts and tags issue in InterSystems AI programming Contest
Releases in June:
bugfix for delimiters other than a comma
- Translated ru comments into en - Removed Basic prompt - Removed Form.JSON.Obj - it's not used anymore (%JSON.Adapter instead)
The correct link for a browser
Added tests and results on the browser page.
Adding a chatbot with possibility of retraining the conversation by a form.
Adding global viewer graph chart. Improving the layout.
Added documentation,application screens and fixed some bugs.
Link with an community article tutorial to learn how to use this app
added JSON import updated UI fixed bugs
added community article
image + video added
added smaller icon
Added Update and Delete options, fixed warning messages during build
bugfix, ZPM module update, docker environment update
* Support debugging when connected to a Deltanji service. Requires VCM-D-0731 update to Deltanji. * Embedded Deltanji Solo changes: * Add favicon. * Fix layout issues affecting Firefox on Linux.
* added support for serial fields * added support for recursively nested fields * added support for BigInt, SmallInt, TinyInt, Decimal, Double, Float, Currency, Char, boolean, VarString field types * added "navigate to object" button * added mock data service for devs * extended error showing method to show error details * fixed issue with record count during loading * fixed issue with saving objects
fixed font issue
* fixed fonts issue * added missing fonts
Added DC link
- Assume UTF8 as a a default
added module.xml for ZPM
Top downloads in June 2020:
Top Downloads for all times: