This is the digest of new solutions and applications submitted to InterSystems OpenExchange in January 2020!
New applications in January 2020
Online reporting tool for InterSystems IRIS. Online User Reports - automatically analyzes data - generates automated reports - provides interface for ad hoc reports - conducts statistical research. Learn more on OUReports.com
Provides sample data for use in exploring InterSystems IRIS Text Analytics capabilities.
ObjectScript Package example with a simplified folder structure to edit/compile/collaborate with InterSystems IRIS, Docker and Github.
Patient Readmissions are said to be the Hello World of Machine Learning in Healthcare. We use this problem to show how IRIS can be used to safely build and operationalize ML models for real time predictions and how this can be integrated into a random application.
Send IRIS Business Metrics to a REST Endpoint, or host a REST API to retrieve Business Metric values
A console .NET application which shows how to access, create and store globals from a .NET application using eXTreme.
repository for publishing zpm enabled images for InterSystems IRIS via Github Actions
New releases in January 2020
Support for JUnit output Inversion of control to support TestCoverage.
New simplified source code folder structure is supported.
Test Coverage Tool 2.0.0
Various quality-of-life fixes, and (most importantly) enabling for the community package manager
Fixed issue with widgets on tiles
Adding zpm support. It will allow to install with:
- Debug this ClassMethod" feature added, to quickly debug any classmethod in a class
- Change variable value while debugging
- When virtual filesystem
isfs://used, now possible to execute some actions from Studio Source class menu
- Explorer view, new way of generation, should be faster now
- Explorer view, INC files now separate in own Includes folder
- Explorer view, option to show/hide generated items
- Explorer view will be shown only when any folder open
- When used docker-compose to run an instance, it's now possible to get connected to a random port from service.
- When used docker-compose it's now very easy to connect to a terminal
- Go to routine
- Show warning for deprecated functions, quick fix for
Update for zpm
New functions added
205 applications published
Downloads for the last 6 months:
Top downloads in January 2020:
Top Downloads for all times: