New from InterSystems Online Learning: two new exercises that help you get hands-on with InterSystems IRIS to see how easy it is to use to solve your problems!
- Using Multi-Model with Python and Node.js: This exercise takes you through the steps of using the InterSystems IRIS multi-model capability to create a Node.js application that sends JSON data straight to your database instance without any parsing or mapping.
- Build a Smart Ticketing System: In this exercise, you will build on the Red Light Violation application used in the Interoperability QuickStart. Here, you will add another route to identify at-risk intersections based on data from Chicago traffic system. This involves:
- Building a simple interface to consume data from a file and store data to a file.
- Adding in logic to only list intersections that have been deemed high risk based on the number of red light violations.
- Adding in routing to consume additional data about populations using REST from public APIs.
- Modifying the data to be in the right format for the downstream system.
Get started with InterSystems IRIS today!