InterSystems is ready for 2018 since Atelier 1.1 is now available as a stable release! Bring on the new year!
To subscribe to the NEW Atelier release channel, please follow the instructions on the Atelier Download page.
Stick with the beta update channel if you want to be an Atelier insider and get the latest new features and enhancements before anyone else. #VIP
With this release, you can:
- Skip XML import/export: continue using XML storage formats without ever needing to convert them to UDL format
- Debug your web app: create debug configurations that use a CSP page as an entry point
- Untangle macros: jump to macro definitions with the Eclipse Open Declaration feature
- Search your server: find text strings and jump to them when you select a search result
- Connect with TLS: securely connect to your InterSystems server product
- Share the Cube: open Terminal, Management Portal and Documentation from the Eclipse workbench on Windows, Mac, or Linux platforms
This is just a taste of the leaps Atelier has taken forward to simplify your development workflow. Check out the Atelier 1.1 release notes for a detailed list of improvements.
As always, we look forward to your feedback!