Question
· May 2, 2018

DeepSee Dashboards

Hi everybody,

I like to know how Ican determine the same colors of Series Detail of a graph that applies to all widjets. I created a theme based on a specific widjet and apply to others, but didin´t  change the colors of the graph. 

Thanks. 

Jaqueline Krieger

Discussion (3)0

Jaqueline,

My suggestion is to look at the DFI file directly that gets generated behind the scenes in DeepSee if you want to apply a specific color palette across all of your widgets on a dashboard.  I believe that when you apply a theme to a widget, the settings that are specific to the widget will override the theme, so be careful there that you didn't set a theme on a widget that already has specific color overrides set. 

Hope that helps!

Jon Trumble
Senior Consultant, J2 Interactive

Jaqueline,

If you have Cache Studio installed (by installing either a version of Cache, Ensemble, or Healthshare locally on your system), then open it to the appropriate namespace and go to File->Open, and change the Files of Type to *.DFI.  You'll see a list of files there, in the list are all of your Pivot Tables and Dashboards.  There are other DFI files there, but all of the DeepSee Pivots and Dashboards should also be listed.  The DFI file is basically an XML representation of the definition of the Dasboard / Pivot table for DeepSee.

Regards,
Jon Trumble
Senior Consultant, J2 Interactive