Question
· Feb 23, 2018

Patient data display Problem on Healthshare clinicalviewer

Hello guys,

I'm working on a Healthshare project . I am using a  patient message Flow for Inbound SDA Data in an Edge Gateway.

The patients are created , i manage to found them on the Patient search screen. However , when i request clinical data display on the clinical viewer, i do find the patient but no clinical data is visible on the clinical viewer, eventhough the SDA object exists on HS.Registry.Patient table .

So i checked the data flow , and i found that there is an error when the Edge Gateway Receives a Clinical Data Request : 

the HS.Gateway.ECR.Process displays this error : 

ERREUR <Ens>ErrBPTerminated: Arrêt de BP HS.Gateway.ECR.Process # en raison de l'erreur : ERREUR <Ens>ErrException: <SUBSCRIPT>zSendRequestSync+3^Ens.BusinessOperation.1 ^Ens.Runtime("DispatchName","") -- - connecté en tant que '-' numéro - @' Set tTargetConfigName = $get(^Ens.Runtime("DispatchName",pTargetDispatchName)) If tTargetConfigName="" Quit ##class(Ens.Util.Error).EnsError($classname(),"SendRequestSync","<Ens>ErrBusinessDispatchNameNotRegistered",pTargetDispatchName)'
> ERREUR <Ens>ErrException: <SUBSCRIPT>zSendRequestSync+3^Ens.BusinessOperation.1 ^Ens.Runtime("DispatchName","") -- - connecté en tant que '-' numéro - @' Set tTargetConfigName = $get(^Ens.Runtime("DispatchName",pTargetDispatchName)) If tTargetConfigName="" Quit ##class(Ens.Util.Error).EnsError($classname(),"SendRequestSync","<Ens>ErrBusinessDispatchNameNotRegistered",pTargetDispatchName)'

any clue about this issue ? Thank you for your help

Discussion (2)1

Hey Raouf,

These types of questions are probably best answered by sending an e-mail to support@intersystems.com and the WRC could walk through this with you.

If I had to take a guess, I would say that you should look at the Business Process HS.Gateway.ECR.Process and look at the setting for "ECRTarget" and "GatewayOperations" to make sure they have values.  It looks like it could be blank and causing a <SUBSCRIPT> error when trying to send a message to a missing target.

Good Luck!

Sean

Hi sean,

Thanks for your answer.

Actually i checked those  HS.Gateway.ECR.Process  parameters, and they do have correct values. I will try to solve this with Intersystem support

I have another question if you don't mind : Is it mandatory to configure a consent engine in order to retrieve data from EdgeGateway and display it on accessGateway ?

Thank you in advance