Announcements

I'm using cache  win10-x64  version 2017.2.1.801

I want to uniquely identify the installation of cache, and from that create a meaningful unique folder names to store files. 

so to generate \192-168-1-100\KEVDEV\testfolder \ and \192-168-1-5\LIVE\testfolder\

so in this case, I could- use the IPaddress and thesecond part of $SYSTEM (cache instance name) - at least this way, I can instantly see where it came from with little risk of overwriting between cache instance.

Last reply 23 July 2020
0   0 3

views

rating

Let's say I have this simple script  file try.script

write 1
write 0

I can execute it in a terminal (csession) by calling:

csession cache < try.script

And I get the following output:

%SYS>
%SYS>

However I want to use a try catch block in my script:

try {
write 1/0
catch {}
halt

But as script is executed line by line, it's interpreted like this:

Last reply 16 July 2020
0   0 3

views

rating

Hi All,

Actually, I'm developing few restful API's. I want to create a authentication tokens and display it on my login restful API. If I'm using CSP sessionId, how can I validate the session Id's in another or continues restful API's. else, is there any other approach to handle this task. 

My Primary goal is, I have to integrate 2 different front end applications. One is Zen framework another one is web pages from Python. 

If any lead, it would be appreciated. 

Thanks,

Arun Kumar Durairaj. 

Last reply 15 June 2020
0   0 1

views

rating

I have created a fairly simple process for taking a HL7 message and sending it to an external provider via a HTTP Post and this is all working correctly. However for the request and response messages I am using e a simple structure containing only a message stream and when looking in Ensemble Message viewer none of this stream content is showing (it is all blank). Would I have to create a particular message type to make this show in message viewer and if so could someone provide some guidance around how to achieve this (outline of code included below)

Last reply 9 May 2020
0   0 3

views

rating

On one HealthShare servers (RH Linux, 2017.1.1), I am not able to login to Studio for this server. When I select the server connection from the notification tray icon, choosing Remote System Access, Studio, then the server, the error I getting is:

Unable to log on to server {Server Name}

Communication link failure

I've tried using both DNS name and IP address, same result. Using Atelier, I am able to connect to the server using the same DNS name and Web Server Port that I'm trying in Studio.

Last reply 23 April 2020
0   0 5

views

rating

I would like to examine the contents of my OBX-5 field and not route the message if it contains alphabetic characters. I've tried various combinations of the Match and Contains functions, with no luck. Should I be using the COS ? operator or plaini regular expressions?

e.g.

OBX-5 Contains "\D"

OBX-5 Contains "?.A"

OBX-5 Contains "[A-Z]"

Last reply 7 February 2020
0   0 4

views

rating

Hello!

Checking to see if anyone has experience with deploying their Docker containers on a platform like OpenShift (or vanilla Kubernetes)?

If you have, do you have any guidance or lessons-learned?  Is this even something feasible with a HealthShare/Ensemble instance?

Last reply 17 November 2019
0   0 3

views

rating

Hi,

The Ensemble SQL Inbound Adapter executes a user defined query, and calls the OnProcessInput method of the Business Service with information about an individual row of the executed query.

If the query provided by the user (and executed by the adapter), returned multiple rows, then, OnProcessInput is called multiple times, once for each row.

Within the OnProcessInput method, however, is there a way to know that the row that is currently being processed is actually the last row of the query.

Thanks

Steve

Last reply 15 November 2019
0   0 5

views

rating

I have a database which needs to be synced to another system and considering to use the SQL Inbound adapter to 'watch' the database. The other system, however, has a bulk API so I'd prefer to send multiple SQL rows in a single message to that system. The SQL Inbound adapter seems to trigger a single call (to a process or business operation) per SQL-row.

Last reply 14 November 2019
0   0 2

views

rating

Hello.

I want to grant access only to the Message Viewer page to an specific user, in all Namespaces. I have created a rol with this privileges:

%Ens_MessageContent
%Ens_MessageHeader
%Ens_MessageTrace
%Ens_Portal

But if I want to see the list of messages, I have to grant SELECT access to the Ens.MessageHeader and Ens.MessageBody tables of each Namespace.

Is there anyway to grant access to this tables in all Namespaces at a time, even if new ones are created?

Thank you in advance.

Last reply 12 November 2019
0   0 0

views

rating

Hi,

I am sending a request message to Business Process which has one property as Dynamic Object type. So i get the JSON in my REST service and convert that as a dynamic object and set that in the request message and calling the business process from the business service. But the request is not getting sent to the Business Process. Is it possible to send dynamic object input to the business process.

Last reply 16 October 2019
0   0 3

views

rating

HI,

I have been using evaluation version of Cache 2017.2, it was working fine and I was using Cache studio, SMP  & Cache Terminal/console till yesterday.

Today, cache was in shutdown status, then I restarted.  But, Cache terminal is not working and showing as Access Denied while otherthings like studio and SMP is working as expected. I checked all security level services on SMP, all are fine and enabled.

Can anyone help me to diagnose the problem and make it working.

Thanks.

Last reply 1 November 2018
0   0 6

views

rating

Hi all,

I hope this is the right forum to ask this type of question, but I'm running out of ideas.

For reasons beyond my control, we run a version of Intersystems Caché (2013.1) that is not supported by Atelier. As such, I use Caché Studio to do my development.
The issue I have is, I don't run Windows or MAC, but Linux (Ubuntu 18.04 in my case). I've successfully managed to get Studio working using Wine and pretty much everything is usable. 

Last reply 26 July 2019
0   0 4

views

rating

Is it possible to mimic what selenium does like navigating to a site and logging in  and filling out a form then logout in COS.I am trying to do that in COS using %Net.HttpRequest class or should I be using a different class the idea is to be able to call a web app login into it and fill out form and log out

Last reply 11 December 2018
0   0 3

views

rating

Hi

Has anyone managed to get a dark theme (Like Darcula or Obsidian) working on the Atelier plugin. The Eclipse themes apply to everything in the IDE except the editor window, so it kind of defeats the purpose. I've tried searching for one but so far no luck. I know you can set each colour individually in the settings but I'd like a single config I can load if possible.

Thanks

Last reply 28 February 2019
+ 1   0 7

views

+ 1

rating

We have a Cache database in Azure, and want to expose it as an OData source (link).

My first attempt was to use Microsoft's Visual Studio 2017 and Entity Framework to create the data models...but it seems as if EF and Cache don't work together.  (I do have those instructions from 2013, but they don't work.  (See other post. Best answer seems to be "migrate to IRIS 2019.1.")  

Is there any other form of OData support?

0   0 2

views

rating