Announcements

After enabling archiving log functions, Oracle can get real-time change data through CDC.

Can Cache database realize such functions?

My requirement is to take incremental data from the cache database regularly every day and synchronize it to other relational databases.

Incremental data can be text files.

Last answer 20 September 2018
+ 3   0 6

views

+ 3

rating

HI,

I have been using evaluation version of Cache 2017.2, it was working fine and I was using Cache studio, SMP  & Cache Terminal/console till yesterday.

Today, cache was in shutdown status, then I restarted.  But, Cache terminal is not working and showing as Access Denied while otherthings like studio and SMP is working as expected. I checked all security level services on SMP, all are fine and enabled.

Can anyone help me to diagnose the problem and make it working.

Thanks.

Last answer 26 August 2019 Last comment 1 November 2018
0   0 6

views

rating

Hi all,

I hope this is the right forum to ask this type of question, but I'm running out of ideas.

For reasons beyond my control, we run a version of Intersystems Caché (2013.1) that is not supported by Atelier. As such, I use Caché Studio to do my development.
The issue I have is, I don't run Windows or MAC, but Linux (Ubuntu 18.04 in my case). I've successfully managed to get Studio working using Wine and pretty much everything is usable. 

Last answer 4 June 2018 Last comment 26 July 2019
0   0 4

views

rating

Hello,

I'm trying to set Caché-Python Binding on Mac, but there is a problem.

I performed installation and configuration of Caché-Python binding module based on the manual (URL)
including setting of PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH in "bash_profile", 
and they seems to be done successfully (there was no error in the process).

Last answer 30 August 2018 Last comment 25 January 2019
0   0 2

views

rating

Hi,
We recover a large amount of data from an external database (SQLServer, about 1 million rows in JDBC).
However, we have treatment time issue.
This process takes more than 30 minutes whereas on a "classic" SQL Server Management Studio type request takes less than a minute.

Last answer 20 September 2018 Last comment 18 April 2019
0   1 5

views

rating

Is it possible to mimic what selenium does like navigating to a site and logging in  and filling out a form then logout in COS.I am trying to do that in COS using %Net.HttpRequest class or should I be using a different class the idea is to be able to call a web app login into it and fill out form and log out

Last answer 18 March 2019 Last comment 11 December 2018
0   0 3

views

rating

Hi

Has anyone managed to get a dark theme (Like Darcula or Obsidian) working on the Atelier plugin. The Eclipse themes apply to everything in the IDE except the editor window, so it kind of defeats the purpose. I've tried searching for one but so far no luck. I know you can set each colour individually in the settings but I'd like a single config I can load if possible.

Thanks

Last answer 28 February 2018 Last comment 28 February 2019
+ 1   0 7

views

+ 1

rating

We have a Cache database in Azure, and want to expose it as an OData source (link).

My first attempt was to use Microsoft's Visual Studio 2017 and Entity Framework to create the data models...but it seems as if EF and Cache don't work together.  (I do have those instructions from 2013, but they don't work.  (See other post. Best answer seems to be "migrate to IRIS 2019.1.")  

Is there any other form of OData support?

Last answer 13 February 2019
0   0 2

comments

views

rating

Is there any good documentation/tutorials on creating gateways in both directions between FHIR and Hl7v2 (for Health Connect)?

the scenarios I'm most interested in

1. Client application sends a FHIR demographic query to Health Connect - and the interface has to convert this to Hl7v2 QBP^Q11 message to the PAS.

2. Health connect sends a PDF document (from a file or HL7v2 interface) to an EPR over FHIR.

Thanks

Stephen

UPDATE

Last answer 3 January 2019 Last comment 7 January 2019
0   1 3

views

rating

Has anyone called any outside Javascript code from inside their class files? I asked a long time ago if there was a way to manipulate an image within Cache Object Script, and since Cache doesn't have any image libraries its not really possible. However I have found Javascript to resize an image and wonder how hard it would be to mesh the two together.

Can anyone share any examples?

Thanks

Scott

Last answer 22 December 2018 Last comment 4 January 2019
+ 2   1 3

views

+ 2

rating

Hi, would really appreciate your advice on how I can restart the mirror-monitor. I've followed the instructions and restarted the mirror monitor, and still the status seems to be down. Can you point me to some resource or steps that I can follow ?

I logged into %SYS terminal and restarted the mirror monitor and it says that it is running

Last answer 24 December 2018 Last comment 30 December 2018
0   0 4

views

rating

I've been looking at the idea of developing a Time Travel Debugger utility.

It would take a debug target and have a few options such as stack depth and disclude system code.

The debugger would either be started from an external tool, or triggered from a line of code inserted into a method that I want to record.

The debugger would execute the code from start to end and record the full stack on each step to the configured depth.

Last answer 20 December 2018 Last comment 20 December 2018
0   0 2

views

rating

I want to test automatically that HL7 business operation works correctly in error conditions. One is to test CE acknowledgement. I have planned to implement test production which includes business services for different situations (AA, AE, CA, CE, timeout, late response etc).

How should I implement HL7 business service that always returns CE (commit error)? I have tried but it keeps returning "AA".

Last answer 19 December 2018
+ 1   0 3

comments

views

+ 1

rating

A very simple SQL

SELECT field1 F1, count(field2) CntF2
FROM GCT.PA_Data
where field1 is not null
group by field1

gives an error back:

[SQLCODE: <-461>:<Communication link failure>]

[%msg: <Connection 'TRAKCARELIVE': Execute: SQLState: (HY000) NativeError: [10053] Message: [Cache ODBC][State : HY000][Native Code 10053] [c:\intersystems\ensemble\bin\cache.exe] Software caused connection abort> ]

Last answer 12 December 2018 Last comment 14 December 2018
0   0 4

views

rating

I am unable to connect to InterSystems ODBC client. I am seeing the following error:

[Cache ODBC][State : S1000][Native Code 417] Access denied.

$cnx = new PDO("odbc:Driver={InterSystems ODBC};Server=<IP>;Uid=<id>;Pwd=<password>;");

Am i doing anything wrong?

Although, I can successfully connect and retrieve data in MS Excel using ODBC connection where I have configured my DSN and all

Last answer 19 December 2018
0   0 2

comments

views

rating

Hi,

We are using Cache 5.0,  we use Cache telnet and Other emulator (using telnet connection) to launch the applications.

Is there a way to identify the  type of device is used?.  Based on the emulator  I can few custom changes to be applied.

Thanks and Regards,

Sankar

Last answer 18 December 2018
0   1 1

comments

views

rating