Announcements

Hello.

I want to grant access only to the Message Viewer page to an specific user, in all Namespaces. I have created a rol with this privileges:

%Ens_MessageContent
%Ens_MessageHeader
%Ens_MessageTrace
%Ens_Portal

But if I want to see the list of messages, I have to grant SELECT access to the Ens.MessageHeader and Ens.MessageBody tables of each Namespace.

Is there anyway to grant access to this tables in all Namespaces at a time, even if new ones are created?

Thank you in advance.

Last comment 12 November 2019
0   0 0

answers

views

rating

Hello All,

Hoping someone can help with this odd error.

A vbscript file is being used to perform an update to cache.

The file has worked without an issue for well over a year.

Recently, the update has begun to throw an error.

(class references modified to remove client data)

UPDATE CACHE.UCI.Reg.Pat (Column1) VALUES ('USERNAME') WHERE ID = '2190284'

C:\Web\Config\SchedTasks\script1.VBS(73, 6)

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers: [Cache ODBC][State : S1000][Native Code 105]

[c:\Windows\SysWOW64\cscript.exe]

Last comment 14 December 2018
0   0 2

answers

views

rating

Hi,

My [Ensemble] > [Queues] page shows message queues for Operations that were deleted months ago.

When I deleted the Operations I thought Ens.Util.Tasks.Purge would cause the (empty) queues to disappear from the Queues page.

Is there a way to remove queues that no longer refer to an operation?

Kind regards,

Stephen

Last comment 5 December 2018
0   0 4

answers

views

rating

In looking at the Production monitor within Ensemble, I was wondering if there is a way we could customize it for our use. I notice it is basically a dashboard.

For example I would only like to truly display those Services, Processes, and Operations that are truly in dire need of attention. The Monitor out of the box just seems too busy, and I would like to simplify it.

Last comment 3 December 2018
0   3 4

answers

views

rating

Hello ,

I want the datagrid to reflect values based on the value i select in the Combobox.  How to pass value from the combobox to the

altJSONSQLProvider  parameter and reload the datagrid ?

My combobox defines below method on change.

onchange="zenPage.rowSelected(zenThis.getValue());"

<altJSONSQLProvider id="PatchClassJsonId" OnGetSQL="GetSQL" >
<parameter paramName="1" value="C"/>
</altJSONSQLProvider>

<dataGrid 

</dataGrid>

Last comment 20 November 2018
0   0 1

answers

views

rating

Hi All,

Actually, I'm developing few restful API's. I want to create a authentication tokens and display it on my login restful API. If I'm using CSP sessionId, how can I validate the session Id's in another or continues restful API's. else, is there any other approach to handle this task. 

My Primary goal is, I have to integrate 2 different front end applications. One is Zen framework another one is web pages from Python. 

If any lead, it would be appreciated. 

Thanks,

Arun Kumar Durairaj. 

0   0 1

answers

comments

views

rating

Newbie question.

We have a desire to leverage apigee to do a call to our MPI system. 

Not sure if this is something we can do via HealthShare.

Anyone doing a soap request or restful call from InterSystems through Apigee? 

If I am overlooking the obvious (documentation) any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Last comment 5 October 2018
0   0 2

answers

views

rating

I have previously setup an Atelier project and it was running. I recently received the 1.3 release. Now, I am unable to click on the previously established connection to my Cache server (as seen in the Serve Explorer. I see the connection and the little arrow (implying that there is a hierarchy of items underneath). But, clicking that arrow opens nothing. Ultimately, I was trying to access files on the server so that I could add some new ones to my existing Atelier Project.

Last comment 2 October 2018
0   0 3

answers

views

rating

Hi I'm just trying to make sure I'm not missing a trick here.

Basically our PAS doesn't do hl7 messages but does some XML which you can create. So I'm just trying to create some xml files and then get healthshare/ensemble to parse them and to process accordingly. 

I'm getting some good results doing this. But maybe I've got a small hitch. In each of my xml files I've the data for the patient/client. 

Last comment 26 September 2018
0   0 2

answers

views

rating

I would like to know any experience working with OPC UA standard in industry sector or IoT. Currently there is no adaptor implemented in IS IRIS for it but it seems to be pushed as the main standard in industry. Did anyone had to implement their own libraries or adaptors to deal with it? Or do you advice to use any already implemented library in Java, Python,...? Any feedback would be appreciated. 

0   0 1

answers

comments

views

rating

Hi, 

Connections/ SOAP Operations to 3rd Parties can hold some challenges like the 3rd party changes it 's structures/ WSDL  and returns an additional property in a SOAP response. So I have tried to implement the XMLIGNOREINVALIDTAG in the proxy SOAP response structures , but in Ensemble this seems to get ignored.

Are there any good suggestions on how to handle this an ideal would have been that the other party inform you of changes before hand....

Last comment 11 September 2018
0   0 2

answers

views

rating

SQL gateway. 'Locking' problem.

while debugging, is there in Caché a command to 'unlock' the instance of a class ?

close class, and kill class is not enough.

same problem in %Activate link

for each debug I have to exit (Halt) the terminal, 

make debug in C#

coming back , and re-load again in Caché.

Regards,

Emanuel

0   0 1

answers

comments

views

rating

Hi,

we have Angular solution and Cache server. We need to have separate users and sessions on same browser (laptop, table etc) for every user and for one user with many connections.

Thought this was resolved, but unfortunately not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the code away from here, because it was some how ok.

The session on server mixed, but no any more, thanks our folk and local engineer's tools :)

Last comment 4 September 2018
0   0 1

answers

views

rating