Jobs section in InterSystems Developer Community
As you may know, InterSystems Developer Community can help you to find a job. There are two options for developers: find a job for yourself or hire staff for your company. Just post an ad on the InterSystems Developer Community and find what you are looking for!
How does it work? Check the details below:
The "Jobs" section available in the top menu here:
What can be found in this section?
- Job opportunities:
Job opportunity announcements on any position which demands any of InterSystems technology skills.
- Job wanted:
Announcements of specialists in InterSystems Data Platforms who are looking for a job. The list of skills should contain any of InterSystems technologies.
So, if you:
- want to offer a position that demands any of InterSystems technology skills OR
- have experience with InterSystems technology and are looking for a new job,
you can both publish a post in the Developer Community. You just have to add related tags to your announcements:
And here's the easiest way to create a job opportunity:
Go to the Jobs section and click on the "New job opportunity" button, an ad will be automatically created with a special "Job opportunity" tag. This tag will make a vacancy out of your announcement and add it to this section.
You will be able to find new employees or a new job in a quick and easy way with InterSystems Developer Community! 😉
If you have any questions or need some help with the post, don't hesitate to contact us!
- InterSystems does not guarantee the accuracy of recruitment posts or other information posted on this website.
- InterSystems assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any losses incurred as a result of the information posted on this website. Please confirm the contents and conditions directly with the recruiter or applicant.
- For more, please refer to the Developer Community Code of Conduct.