Announcement
· Jun 15, 2017

Recorded Webinar: Proactive Alerting: Advanced Approaches for Alerting Solutions

A sophisticated alerting solution lets you solve problems quickly and proactively.  Watch the recorded webinar: Proactive Alerting: Advanced Approaches for Alerting Solutions webinar presented by Michael Brady, InterSystems Technical Trainer, to learn how to make the most out of your alerting solution. 

Topics will include sending alerts to people outside of your own support team and using a custom method to dynamically alert based on component settings. This webinar is valuable for managers, administrators, interface engineers, and developers working with Ensemble, Health Connect, and HealthShare productions.

Note: This webinar assumes that you have basic knowledge about Ensemble’s alerting framework. If you are new to the topic of alerting, take the Setting Up Alerts online course (15 mins), or read "Monitoring Alerts" in documentation to ensure that you get the most out of this webinar.

Watch the recorded webinar today. Post questions about the recording in the comments of this post.

Discussion (1)1

Is there anything you could show us, or know of, utilizing other alerting methods of notification? i.e. POST to a URL? Examples? Also I would like to know more about Alert Groups, Managing Alert Groups, the Ens.Alerting.AlertManager and Ens.Alerting.NotificationManager... how to use, and make the best use of? I am following through some of the Demo's / Sample that InterSystems has in their documentation, i.e. "Creating a Complex Message Body Class", and would love to get some training in the development of these types of classes, methods, services, and the underlying configuration(s) necessary.... looking forward to FHIR too! Thanks again for this excellent presentation!